Chapter Twenty-seven

It has been a couple of days since I have been kidnapped. Whenever Leo was with me, he would take care of me (like buy me my meals). He would smile at me as if we were really good friends and if I get on his bad side, he would either glare or show me a malicious smirk. I hated his company. I would rather much just stay in here alone than see his face. I wanted to see Nate . . .
Leo would go to school, leaving me alone and he would always warn me with an innocent smile not to misbehave. He told me that if I do misbehave (such as breaking any items), he would either do something bad to me or Nate. I didn't know what bad things he was going to do to either of us but I dare not find out.
Today was Friday. As usual I was just seating on the bed while staring at the blanket with a deadpan expression. It was as if all my emotions just sank to the bottom of the ocean as if it can't be reached anymore.
    Leo had returned me my phone and it was obviously dead. It had low battery since we left to the park previously. Now I wasn't able to contact Nate or anyone else.
    The door to the room opened, and there stood Leo with his button-up shirt unbuttoned with a pair of jeans, carrying his bag over one shoulder. He had a smirk on his face as he walked towards me. What? Does he think that if he showed his abs to me, I would just fall for him? I thought blankly as I just stared at him as he sat on the bed. He looked at me, smirk not going away as he leaned closer to my face, which made me move back a little.
    "Remember not to misbehave. Who knows what I'll do to either you or Nate," he said with a wink.
    Ahh, here's the reminder that he's gonna give me until I break outta here, I thought as I scrunched up my nose.
    He grabbed my chin with an attractive smile which almost made me glare at him. "Smile."
I don't want to, I thought instead of saying as I just stared at him with a frown of dissatisfaction. He sighed before letting go of my chin. "Fine. Frown all you want. You're adorable when you frown, anyway," he said with a smug face. He then leaned in and I automatically moved away. He grabbed my chin again, pulling my face near to his as our lips met. All I could think of was how disgusting the kiss was as I gripped his shoulders, trying to push him away.
    Once he pulled away, I glared at him before facing the other direction, only to receive another sigh from him before he silently made his way out of the room, shutting the door. Once I made sure he wasn't coming back, I wiped my lips with the back of my hand.
    "Disgusting," I spat to myself with my teeth clenched.
    After some hours of sitting on the bed in the same position, my eyes started wandering off on its own, scanning the objects that could be seen on the tables. There was a picture frame that showed a picture of what seemed like a family with a butler, bright smiles on their faces as some of them showed a peace sign. I assumed that it was Leo's family. His mom had long jet black hair and crystal blue eyes while his dad had dark brown hair and amber eyes. The young boy in the picture had a toothy grin, showing one of his missing teeth while the young girl smiled with her hands formed as a heart which was pretty cute.
The picture frame had small neat words on the lower part of it, which says something that I couldn't make out. But now that I've seen Leo and Laura's family photo, I began wondering how a cute boy could turn into someone as evil as Leo. It was as if someone had possessed the poor child.
After distracting myself with the picture, I had nothing to do. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was already afternoon. Seriously? I've been distracted by a family photo for an hour? How is that even possible? I thought in disbelief before sighing. Shit, Leo's gonna come back soon . . . I really don't wanna see him.
Just then, the door opened and there stood the devil himself with the same smirk that he had before leaving this morning. As he walked towards me, I started to frown at him, unable to hold it back. He only chuckled as he quickly pecked my cheek before I could even react. I held my cheek that has been kissed as I just looked at him with clenched teeth and a frown.
"That, was your reward for being a good boy while I was gone," Leo said as he sat down on the bed, dumping his bag on the floor.
I didn't say anything as he just stared at me with an innocent smile. It kinda scared me as it seemed to me that it had a creepy vibe, even though his smile was of an angel's.
When there was complete silence, it seemed that Leo didn't like it as he suddenly spoke, "You know, Nate came up to me today. He was pissed off. He asked me where you were and it was easy to come up with an excuse to trick the fella," Leo let out an amused chuckle before continuing. "All I had to do was say that I didn't know where you were and that you left earlier. The guy didn't even suspect anything even though he gave me a glare."
I knew that Nate was worried about me. He was usually a worrywart when it comes to me being in a bad mood or if something bad had happened. That was what I liked about him. Leo doesn't give out the caring vibe towards me—the person that he likes—not that I think he does anyway. He just seemed like the type of person who wouldn't care about what you think of him but as long as you're with him, he would be happy without even knowing how you feel on the inside.
When I didn't say or comment anything and it fell silent, Leo stood up with a smirk. I looked at him, confused. What was this guy planning now? That smirk says that I shouldn't even dare go close to him. I knew that he was planning something bad, but I didn't know what it was . . . He unlocked the metal chains with a key before he finally opened his mouth to say just a word to fright me.
    "Strip."