Chapter 14: Summertime Intruder?

Sandalphonia PoV

After that huge festival in the human village, no further incidents occurred, aside from the fact that  several monsters in the forest absorbed the magic in the mist turning them into even more deadly monster. However I was able to fix that problem, though I never did kill them just left them really weakened...

Slowly the seasons begin to change, the misty air that was present almost all throughout the months was slowly dissipating taking with it the clouds of the sky.

Yeah its staring to get hot as say it with me now.

Summer is here! 

Gone are the days that I had to deal with the BS of monsters suddenly getting powerful and wild due to the mist and beating them up close to the point that the excess magic leaves.

In are the days where I get to relax, fool around with friends and go swimming at the beach.

Especially that Holia she is a big pain in the ass to deal with, thankfully she went out the forest to do something unnecessary like mess around with mortals and screw with other deities.

As of now it is hella boring not to mention hot as the mist vanishes and slowly gets replaced by the sun and me and Falaron are currently deciding what to do

"Lord Fonia what are we gonna do today" Falaron asks.

"Hmmm... Go check the humans I guess?"

"Lord, we did that already yesterday, and even if we come back there now nothing there is nothing new as of late." he says in a nonchalant tone.

Hmmmm I know...

I cast [Forest's Whispers] and hollered out. "Mr. Stag please come out for a moment!".

"Y-you... Your planning to do something cheeky again aren't you"

"Tee-hee" I casually responded.

A bellow then responds and out of the trees pranced Mr. Stag perfectly dodging trees and keeping his antlers still avoiding the branches.

Damn this stag is good.

"Oi! You not going to fool round again right?"Falaron

"Don't worry to kill this boredom we're just exploring the place, especially the parts of the woods by the desert." 

"Eh why there, if your bored why not go to an area that's cool like the beach or the river." He suggests

"Do I need a fucking reason why I want to go there, well other than the fact that I just pass through the east part of forest when I do surveys.."

"You cussing deity do your job properly!" He exclaims

"Yeah I guess your right..." I say as I mounted on Mr. Stag

"Umm your not going to go real fast are you Lord Fonia" He asks as he flies towards my coat pocket and enters in it.

"Too Late"

I held on tight to Mr. Stag. while I utter the words to signal him to move real fast.

"Mr. Stag go towards where we can see the desert and make it quick!"

"Speed Maniac!" He screams nervously.

Mr. Stag readies his legs and then sped up at real fast.

"GYAAAA!!!"

"HAHAHAHA!"

"MOOO"

"HAHAHA! EVEN MR.STAG IS BELLOWING IN HAPPINESS!" I screamed as Mr. Stag bellows.