Chapter 54 : The Creator's Gift

Bonus:

Current Map of the new kingdom of Kul'Deran (Yeah I'm using Ms Paint and all LOL)

??? PoV

So that brat finally done and did it huh, very well then. It seems like the south will slowly be secured just as planned. Though I hope the other deities are able to make much progress like those in south Vargaya. Looking at it now I've watched all this guy's misadventures and doings. But it is quite fun. Though I'm glad that he used the powers I gave him, heck he even is owning up to the title and dominions I set for him. For him it may bother him but for me who is just an observer at this point it is quite intriguing and hilarious. Setting up appealing and ordinary otherworlders as divines instead of heroes huh. What a very interesting premise. Miss reincarnation and Mister Fate surely put their skills to use, but that itself is another story to tell.

Now back to the main issue, since the forest people declared themselves a kingdom with no dramatic power struggles and the like it was quite boring. But then again being a deity is a cheat itself but it won't be fun now won't it? Since he gave them blessings let me tweak it a tad bit, just yo see his sorry face all pissed, annoyed and depressed.

I snap my finger and then begin to chuckle. This ought to be very good. Something to keep my mind of that troublesome invader. And to think he was able to break in this world.... But that aside I still need to guide others, especially that plains woman and that desert stud! Heck even that overworking wind child needs some help, but they will soon learn and grow through this, with this world still young that are bound to learn new things.

I look at the other deities, most of which were constantly at war with one another, some stayed neutral while others started helping mortals and the like. While I was looking at the deities Ostium caught my attention.Ostium is starting to get a hang of it, his life as a human is slowly coming to an end. So I hope he has fun while he still is mortal.

As I scroll through the divines from a distance I can see 'him'. The otherworlders who came to this world by force. A being that high tier gods can't erase. A being who's existence is tied to his world, not any other. A being who can't be killed while he stays or exists in other worlds than his own. Dammit with only a handful of deities, I hope the world does not go array, especially since this one is really problematic.

-------

Sandalphonia PoV

Ah what a beautiful day, last night us deities are partying and fooling around. Much less akin to yesterday's events. The darn thing was quite fun. Feasting, fooling around and the like. But now that's over with time to get to work. I guess I'll start by checking on those lot. I looked up the sky to see the sun was starting to get high, probably round nine to ten I guess.