Chapter 74: Ejection Aftermath

With the intruder now gone from this world one would expect the deities to rejoice but to one them as of now, there was somberness on what to do with regard to the future. A simple guilt of association towards the deity that was warped. This strange feeling of uncertainty befell onto  him after they had completely ejected the man.

How are we going to tell her people...

Sandalphonia PoV

"That was strangely weird.....I feel like some huge cloud has shrouded my mind...." I mutter. Could it be 

After Ostium Cast the ejection spell a strange silence befell on to the field, it has an inexplicable air on it. Strange, eerie and spine chilling.

"What's this kid cheer up a bit, we got rid of the man!" Xentisia chirps on as he places his arm around my shoulder.

"You look a bit winded out, Was it a spell by the man?!" Fwahll asks.

"Jeez just let him calm down a bit, this little blondie finished him, though the rest of us did play a huge par!" Holia says proudly.

"But among all of us you got pulled in by his words giving him a chance to attack." Ostium says while laughing wholeheartedly.

"Geez, a queen is not perfect you know!?"

"And at the very least we saved this world from being thrown into some other world's war zone." Fwahll states. 

"Sandalphonia, you really are starting to get pale you all right?" Xentisia asks with a concerned tone.

"Well, to be honest not really. Especially with Froschtalia gone....it doesn't make it any better at the least."

The deities then recall of what happened. Though they were not really sure where she went, but with the seal cast on her and a furry of explosions often hear, one could easily assume that she may have gotten hit early on when the man's powers haven't been weakened.

"I'm gonna go to the mountains and tell those people..."

"I'm coming too." Ostium says.

"As have I, I did promise the people to return their divine, but being the one who asks them I have to be the one to tell them and look after them now..."

"...man this is supposed to be a celebration...but I'll catch up going to the mountains, I'll organize a bit of help from my city. It's no real consolation but its the best I can think of for a fallen ally who was lost."

Xentis then sighs. "Jeez I can't believe that girl, I'm coming with the kid as well, who knows if he may cry again.

How rude!

And with that me, Xentis , Ostium and Fwahll left and ventured onward to the mountains, though we made a bit of a pits top to my temple. Holia left for the plains to organize some support for the snow village.

It is the least we can do for a deity we may have pressured into our battle.

We eventually reached the mountains and traversed towards the so called village, these people have been here as of this year. I can already see their devastation when we tell them of what happened.

I looked at Fwahll who was in much worse shape than I, it really can't be helped especially since he was the one who asked her.

"Hah.....there there kid, it will be fine."

"Thanks Xen..."

Ostium looks at me with a worried expression, this really can't be helped I guess. But this needs to be compensated.