Chapter 56: Sightings

Holia PoV

The stars up the sky began to twinkle without any competition. No cloud or moon in sight. No mist as well. An occurrence that is quite strange in the nights that fell in the south during the shifting of the seasons. The rainy season slowly moving out of the way, making ng way for the mists to shroud this land once again.

After a hard day of work I decided it would be a good idea to mess around with Xen-Xen, he was with that stag obsessed hippie you know. And I as well am quite curious of the poor young man's whereabouts. So after I finished eating dinner, some monster meat that was left in an makeshift smokehouse I decided to take some, but not without paying for it. But sadly all I have now is just a rough unpolished amethyst so the owner will have to be satisfied with that.

Not to mention I saw that man entering my city today, he stood out from the crowd wearing a strangely out of place admiral uniform, wielding a gun. So he finally began to show his face huh? Aside from fooling around I also plan to report it to Ostium, to which I will be forcibly teleporting from where he is to the desert, as insurance. You can never be to ensured. Judging from what Ostium said at the proclamation festival I knew I'd eventually encounter this one but this person shattered my expectations when I gauged him. This is some other crap..

While trying to clear my worries I then teleport in an instant to the desert city. In front of that lonesome man's temple. I notice the lights were still on this late at night. Alright fooling around will commence! But wait a second, it wouldn't be fun if it would just be me and that guy... I know! I always wanted to try this spell....

"Radiant light, shining though out the dimensions cloaking all those in this world, the queen has called and thou shall appear before me!"

Two Magic runes and circles begin to shine in the ground, it's light shining in otherworldly brightness.

"I summon thee, Fwahll of the winds and Ostium of the gates!"

As I said those words the two circles begin to shine and the a surge of bright light begins to shine and as it dissipated on the runes that were glowing were the two deities I summoned by force, standing in front of me still confused and disoriented.

"!!!"

"Kuh!?"

"Welcome young lads,we  shall have a fun time tonight!" I say in a grand voice.

"? Holia? Wait aren't I supposed to be in the...Holia! Bitch you did not!" Ostium cries out in anger after realizing what I had done.

"Brother Ostium and Miss Holia what are you doing here?" Fwahll asks as he stares at us in confusion.

"Tee here it seems like my spell was a success, you have been transported into another area!"

"Why you little! I was busy you know, heck I even wonder how in the world can you do such reckless magic without having strains on yourself!" Ostium scolds me as I try not to laugh at his reaction.

"Wait miss Holia? This was your doing?" Fwahll asks as he slowly begins to get the situation.

I have the Fwahll a thumbs up to which he responds with a sulky look on his face. These two know the real deal about me, and I'm not afraid to use it as means to have a tad bit of fun you know. With us being deities we have to deal with crap the creator assigned us. Not that I hated it but at times it is super tiring.