Chapter 57: Soro, He Who Transfers

Ostium PoV

I rush in panic and grabbed some paper and my pen and immediately shot a message to Zavier. Zavier told stories to me about this man, and yet back then I assumed that such a man will never choose this measly world out of the endless many out there. Earlier I've felt interruptions in the realmways and I thought of it as just a weak intruder but after hearing Holia's report I'm not gonna fool around anymore. Especially if this man has the capacity to rip off locations from this world like a wounded scab on the body and place that area to his world.

Surely this man is one of the many causes of the distortions. He said that there were endless causes but this one guy was the exception.

After I wrote the message a response came back.

[ I'll be there please wait a moment ]

Zavier was the one who taught me how to use my powers, he also was the one who helped me when my 'isekai' experience went so horribly, though we did not have the pleasantries of a good first impression he is someone I hold a candle in terms of respect. He also helped me control my powers, and he as well is the one who tricked me into becoming a deity of this world. Now that I'm already in my early forties my time as a mortal is slowly decreasing.

A portal then appears and from it emerged a young man all to familiar to me, seems like he hasn't aged a bit. His golden sprain still retained its youthful shade, blue eyes that shined brightly with several blades from behind on their own special scabbards. Ornate and etched in their own different way. He donned an elegant uniform with its own otherworldly charm, distinct from its and a good sign of its own uniqueness. All this time his douche still looked as stylish as when I first met him, but sooner or later I'll be like that anyway. But I just can't help but get jealous over this guy's looks.

"Yo!!"

"Huh you rushed here in an instant huh..."

"Of course with news of that man making his appearance and all there is no way I can leave that person unattended after what that guy pulled back in our world!"

"I guess so but I'm not to keen on the details teacher, I do know for a fact that man can only do such but at times I wonder why...." I mutter, that man is said to cause worlds to collapse by tearing an area or a location in a world and inserting it to his, but other than the panic and dissatisfaction of other people I don't know what other consequences that would be big enough to cause otherworlders to alert themselves when this man entered their worlds.

"I never told you as I also assumed that he would not enter your worlds as well but to my surprise my expectations were betrayed so I'll tell you..."

I began to ready myself of that what that man is and settled down.

" That man is known as Soro an existence that was formerly human. He is an existence that is hypocritical and a fallacy on its own."

The moment Zavier mentioned those complex philosophical ramblings it became much of a pain to comprehend.

"I really don't get what your saying though..."

"Well how do I put this simply, that guy can basically alter with the reality of each world to a certain degree, he can transfer definitions and processes in each world works. Let's say that if this guy gets wounded the effect of the wound will get transferred to something else that is living like a plant of the attacker per say."