Chapter 70: Ostium, Guardian Of The Realmways

Ostium PoV

As I fled a good distance from the intruder, each of us separated and on our own a surge of icy blue light came from behind.

It's that deity....not to mention she actually had the gall to fight back, though I assume that she is comparably more vulnerable to such gun attacks.

Seems like that new deity can hold out her own...

*Bang!*

No way.....there is just no way! The strange icy blue light dissipates into nothingness. A powerful explosion like that could have really twisted implications.

Shit!

Disregarding my thoughts and the possible consequences I rushed back to the area, as I did I heard a maniacal laughter. Please be safe young Talia, I haven't known you that much but I can't let another divine be put to harm. That is too much to bear for my conscience.

I reached the clearing to where the icy blue light shone, snow lay from the battlefield, with icy chunks of snow and magical residue littered around the field. From a distance there was the man who's goals are quite twisted laughing his little heart out. I frantically looked around for that young deity but she was not there.

I stare back at the man who seemed to finally notice my presence, his face warps from a pleasantly expression into something that was enraged. His pained yet angered expression accompanied by his frost bitten skin, likely the aftermath of the battle between him and Talia.

Bitch like hell I'll go easy on you! With Talia no where in sight I'm assuming that she go shot and got sent into another place. Prepare yourself you fool!

"Heh....that bitch got what was coming to her you know, using the environment itself to make my attacks less of a pain to deal with....hahahahahaha! My god just the same as those people who descended from the divines at the previous world." He the loads his rifle by conjuring some bullets and placing it in.

"Tch...I wonder how you bullets would fare against this.....[Portal]!" I conjured summoning a portal as huge as a mansion's door.

"Heh I know you can just open ways to places, you can pretty much do only that you know, save for that annoying seal each one of you may have had skills on, though I do lament at the chance to use that girl for energy though."

Okay that's it bitch!

"Have fun with this then.." I then snapped my fingers, the portal changes its hue to a light purple from its initial pink hue. He looks at it cockily but then immediately changes his expressions when a stampede of wildebeests came out thrashing from the portal.

"Shit!"

"Hope you like my present, imported straight from Africa. My former world of course."

"Geh! I can't fight back like this..." He grabs a bomb from his belt and throws it denonating it upon impact, scattering the wildebeests even more.

Like hell its over, I can't fight head on but I can use my portals to overwhelm the hell out of you.

I warp somewhere closer to him, he notices my presence and fires a shot immediately.

*Bang!*

I hastily dodge his incoming flurries of bullets and then summon another portal. This time it's color changes into a yellowish hue as I snapped my finger, which caused it to blow out a sandstorm. Fresh from the deserts of the south that frequently has its daily dose of desert storms. However despite how seemingly overpowered using my portal powers like this there is a down side.