Chapter 36: How to Use Blessings pt.1

Sandalphonia PoV

This day just keeps getting more weirder and weirder than it seems. Today I was going to meet scroll bastard in person, despite what his disciple, Halie says that guy was a complete no show. It stated to piss me off, hello if your a deity you must at least keep your promises at the very least but all I received from him were just small enchanted text notes from my scroll and it always ends up with him postponing our meeting.

However as fate would have it I finally get to meet the dude in person. I have nothing better to do since the towns can run by themselves and their is no major trouble and all so I really wanted to have the chance to meet the guy.

The guy who writes and answers with unnecessary comments, I can't wait to pummel him down to the ground.

However I never imagined our first meeting to get all so serious, and I never expected that those two would come on the same day. As we agreed we decided to try our powers later on at night. Though I think it would be much easier to destroy the incoming colonizers before they come since no matter what you do the place will still develop. But Ostium says otherwise, and it looks like he has ulterior motives. 

Strangely though these motives don't have any malice in them.

Strange.

Since night was still some time away i decide to catch up with Holia and Xentis and get to know Ostium even more.

We talked a whole lot, I learned that Xentis had a domain, strangely it was a conceptual domain which is lawfulness. The authority to influence people to give justice and pardon innocents. Strange. He also named his desert [The Soron Desert] and got busy with kingdom building. He even offers me to make the inhabitants of our territories trade. With them giving us certain minerals,gravel and refined sand and us trading fish, agricultural produce and medicine. Though he suggests that I ought to look at their mental state.

Well he really does think ahead.

Holia also got the southern plains as her domain, though she says it is a mistake, she also offers to trade livestock and monster produce, strangely the humans she watched over seemed well versed in monster taming,husbandry and breeding. Such a good way to start an empire huh. She also asks me to change their tolerance of other races as she observed that the humans she raised had issues with our denizens so changing them for the better of all is somewhat good though don't expect it to work right away, it will just give them a basic tolerance of other races.

As we chatted on Ostium seems quite busy on his own and tells us to just  do things on our own until night comes, strange guy.

Why I'm not questioning him? To much trouble plus I also need to take in any possible countermeasure, besides a scenario like colonization is quite possible, considering the information I got from the towns regarding the north.

We did so until night came and  then we headed towards the human town.

"Okay so how are you going to do this?" Ostium asks.

"Well it only states that the spell gives blessings to mortals, ans when I aim it seems inefficient to cast it to each person at a time, I tried casting it earlier but I then decided not to."

"I don't get you?" Xentis says.

"Well If I use my blessing it forms like a ball watch.."

I whispered some incantations and then from my hand a ball of pure divine energy materializes on my hands.

"The problem is if I cast it one at a time to all its going to take a lot of my power."

The three looked at me and laughed.