Chapter 31:Colonization?

Ostium PoV

"Halie are you finished I need your help and opinion on something?"  I say as I entered the house with a handful of apples.

"Ah Master you're back! Give me a bit more time master, your being unreasonable you know!" She replies with a pouty face.

I took a glance at her as I placed the apples on a nearby table and taking a bite at one, she's busy writing down replies to Sandalphonia's questions. That's my girl, already learning divine duties aye.

"Okay almost done and.....there!"

"Well then what did you write?" I ask.

"Just the guy's status and what not, though in all fairness I'm quite surprised, he really is a powerful mage!"

"But a weak lump!" I added.

"Jeez you tease him too much, you know I feel like your overusing your powers a bit peering into other deities buisness and looking at their statuses without consent."

"Well it is sort of my past time."

"Ehh that hobby is lame you should get a new and better one you know!"

"Hehe! Well I'll save that after my human self has passed on..." I say listlessly.

She looks at me in concern, Halie has been my companion for several years already to the point I stopped counting. So basically I see her as someone dear to me. So I can't stomach the thought of her dying, even though I made her my disciple which halts her aging process she will still die through certain means like us deities. Though we are immortal, we are immortal in a sense of age yet we can die if we kill ourselves or through special weapons.

"Hey master you seemed tense is there anything wrong."

Oh yeah I nearly forgot.

"Halie regarding the task I gave you sometime before, you know the game I asked you to continue to play."

"Oh yeah 'Radiant Hearts School' right?"She replies with her face slowly becoming frustrated.

"Ehh close enough"

"Yeah I did as master told and honestly I'm not one bit happy about it. Seriously that girl is a slut and an idiot! If she were to come here I swear I'd be the villainess in her life!" Halie exclaims even more outraged.

"Haha..but on a more serious note, remember the events prior to the game?"

"Well I wrote them in one of the notebooks you left earlier on, its somewhere over by the desk." She says pointing to a study desk cluttered with a lot of thrown papers and garbage and ink spilled all around.

I look at it in disgust and disappointment. Halie catches my expression and then tries to quietly sneak out of the room. Nope not gonna have that!

"Halie...."

"Y-yeah!..." She stutters with anxiety on her face.

"What the hell is this! Didn't I tell you to always clean up after yourself when I'm gone.."

"Nya!!.."She cries out cutely. Nahh that's not gonna work on me.

I gaze at her with superiority and anger.

"Looks like someone needs some punishment.."

"Nya!!! She screams out as she begins to flee.

I then teleport in front of her and grab her hands.

"Nooo I don't wanna touch ink! It makes my fur sticky and smell weird!"

"I don't get you sometimes you're fine with cleaning up the toilet, touching trash but cleaning up when you spilled ink when writing now that is something else! Besides if you hate ink that much why not use a pen! Simple as that!" I say beginning my lecture.