Chapter 67: Healing Scars

Froschtalia PoV

It has only been a few weeks since me and the rest of of my followers moved into the place, from our old fallen kingdom to the new place we settled down it seemed to be a sure in goal. But little did I know that my encounter with that man would put me in the front lines of an ongoing battle for the survival of the world itself. Pretty over the top and unbelievable but its as if the creator was unable to mess with the incoming threat itself.

I was made known of this in such short notice that I did not have time to tell my followers. Late at night a familiar man came to our campsite. I initially felt his aura, an aura of a divine being like me, as I went out my tent to see the commotion I was surprised to see Fwahll, the deity of Winds and Gyres.

"You're...Lord Fwahll....." I say with mouth agasp, what in the world did I do this time? Last time me and my people were able to get out of that overly problematic black haired deity thanks to his blonde haired companion.

"Uhhhhhh....."

"Eh?!.....I'm sorry!" He immediately apologizes and rushes to explain things.

"I-I don't mean to look for a fight please don't scream!" He says in a panicky high voice.

Okay that was a bit funny, but let me just listen to what he is trying to say. I hesitantly gave him permission to do so and he continues.

""You see there are some big things going on and we need your help, that's pretty much it to summarize it...I plan to tell you the rest when we get to Lord Ostium's place..." He says while holding out his hand.

"To be fair the vagueness makes me say so otherwise." I reply. He needs to do better if he wants me to come, besides I've met twisted deities as well who do shady things to other deities. And the me right now who lacks power compared to the deities in the south who most I've seen look like handsome young men ripe for the picking. That is hat worries me, supposed they do turn on me then what?

"Urgh...very well"

He summarizes the situation, about a strange man wearing otherworldly clothes, and using a strange rod like thing that makes other people vanish with a thundering sound. Fwahll also tells me that the man has ill intentions to this world and plans to take fragments from it.

And from the description of the man it seems like most of the deity seem to be pretty adamant that this man be stopped, those two deities that I met in the mountains also inquired about it and looked pretty concerned with the matter, from what I could assume it seems this man seems like a deity, but back then at the port when we left Willothea that man never had any divine aura, just that of a human being.

Now my curiosity is piqued not only did that man seem strange to harbor such unusual powers he was able to warp a whole ship with a deity inside into another place. But to stand fearlessly while evading attacks of highly trained soldiers with ease and making them vanish. If a number of deities were concerned of this man then it may be something big.

I agree reluctantly and we traveled to the Deity of Gates' home for the so called meeting. Along the way the deity of the winds and gyres showed me a few tricks, he seemed like a decent person.Thankfully it only took awhile until we got to his place. A picturesque wooden mansion painted in beige. Its front looks elegant with small flowers decorated with shrubs lining the entrance.

As we arrived we were about to start the meeting, I noticed other deities as well and though technically we are only a few in number in battle standards the five of us in battle along with their disciples should be a force to reckon with.

I also observe the other deities in the place. And I'm glad to say I'm not the only woman, there was that pretty looking deity known as Holia. A name I've heard a number of times from the murmurs of the deities in the north.