Chapter 62: Closure

Sandalphonia PoV

After that whole fiasco of a misunderstanding Xentis returned me to my temple so I can recuperate. I really can't believe how my life is getting busy, and with the possible threat that may destroy us in a flash there is no time for shits and giggles.

I rushed by the nearby stream to take a bath, seriously there are way to many things that happened earlier, the sudden deity showing up. Mr. Stag dying, and then turning into a blossoming flower that only blooms at the right shade of light, seriously it was a painful experience.

Back in my former world people say that westerners mourn for the loss of a pet as if they were a family member, the more you knew it the greater tears and regret you shed for that animal's loss. But only now did I realize that the bond that me and Mr. Stag shared was one of the me ay that I have formed in this world, it may not be special just a master servant relationship but that relationship and its learnings and experiences is quite irreplaceable, there will never be anything like it in the world.

As I finished bathing the sun was starting to set and I immediately rushed to my temple to prepare things for tomorrow. And as I got in I was greeted by my spirit companions. I never thought time would pass quick, it's starting to get dark.

"You kept this old lady waiting!"

"Muh~lord should learn to be a tad bit punctual."

"Yeah, we are concerned for your well being after all."

I felt a smile starting to form on my lips, and unable to suppress it I let out a hearty laugh.

"Hahahaha you guys are so cute."

"Haaaah!" All three of them unanimously said."

"Geez lord you are being such a pain you know." Falaron blushes showing an embarrassing look on his face.

"You don't call us old folk cute, we are way past that you know." Kalea scolds me playfully.

Such a warm atmosphere came to greet me after a brawl is a great thing, but knowing that huge trouble will come about. Though I do feel that my friendship with these guys is put to waste due to my duties.

"Lord you gonna cook us some food or what?" Falaron shamelessly asks.

"Yeah, crap food for you lot."

"Ehhhh..."

=====

After giving them some food and having a whole slew of a good time my spirit friends were wasted despite having no alcohol in the first place, makes me wonder how one can get wasted when there is no alcohol in the mix. But to put it simply these guys they are just hella tired.

"Uhhh...milord  I'm too tired to move... If I may be so bold to ask may I request for us spirits to 'sleepover' your temple."

I nod without any hesitation, it gets lonely if you are to sleep in a huge self-restoring temple on your own. I then rush to one of the rooms to get some blankets and pillows. All given to me by sentient spirits that desired to live in my forest, course I did check them to see if they would cause trouble though.

There is a whole lot going on and I'm not even sure where to start, with that strange man, the creator acting and altering our blessings  and as well that new deity moving in, not only that but that strange effect to some of my devotees. And changing there race and giving them strange new skills is something serious. I wonder why the creator is meddling with our affairs, could it be that strange man appearing.