The Hogwarts Express

Lily Evans:
Today is the day that I will go to Hogwarts! Cause I'm a witch! But Petunia isn't happy about it and now she is calling me a freak. But I don't care cause I have Severus, my bestfriend who told me that I'm a  witch. But now I'm heading to the Hogwarts Express. After I got through the barrier, I  saw the scarlet train in the tracks waiting for the students to go in. "Oh Lily! I'm gonna miss you!" said my mother who's gonna tear up.
"Now, now, Susan. Lily is just going to school." said my father who is trying to comfort my mum. Petunia rolled her eyes. "I hope you have fun with that freak school of yours and you will never show any kind of freakish things infront of my face ever again!" she spat.
"Petunia Evans! Don't ever call that to your sister!" scolded my mother. Petunia stuck her tongue out and turned away from me. "I'm sorry about that Lily. She's just upset." said my mother reassuringly. "It's okay, Mum. I understand, I think Petunia deserves a break because of me being a witch." I said.
"Oh, okay Lily. I miss you and be good. Okay?" said my mother.
I nodded and hugged her.
"Goodbye!!!!" I waved at them.
They waved back and I got into the train.

*****
I found an empty compartment, and I sat down and read a book. Suddenly a greasy haired boy entered the compartment and it's Severus. "Hi Lily!"
"Hi Sev!" He sat down next to me. "So....how are you doing?" he asked me.
"Well....it's okay." I said.
"Let me guess, Petunia?"
I nodded.
"Well...just ignored her anyways." he reassured me. I smiled and we talked the whole way to Hogwarts.