Bullying Snivellus

Severus Snape:
I was reading and writing all about the Dark Arts when I hear Potter and his gang walking straight towards me. "Come on along! Alfred! Let's make fun of Snivellus here!" Potter sneered. I looked up and there he was holding out his wand ready to jinx me but I grabbed my wand too ready to jinx him also. "Expelliarmus!"  said James and my wand was thrown away. "Nice one James!" said Sirius happily. "Ipedimenta and Wingardium Leviosa!"  said James and with that I am floating in air. James turned me upside-down and he and his friends started chanting "Snivellus Snape! Snivillus Snape!" the people around me chanted. "Well, who wants me to take off Snivillus trousers?!" James asked his friends. And they started to laugh again and started to call me some annoying names. Sirius was laughing so hard even James. Please oh please! Someone help me!

*******
Lily Evans:
I was reading a book when I caught a sight of a small crowd gathered around by the black lake and I heard laughter. And then I saw someone floating and was upside-down. I quickly rushed to see what is going on.

By the tree.....
When I reached the crowd and nobody seemed to notice me because they were too busy laughing at someone who was floating while upside-down. When I check to see who it was, my anger rushed inside me. It's James freaking bloody Potter! He had his wand out and was controlling its magic to someone who was floating. It's Severus. He was being bullied and gotten himself hexed by James and his gang. I quickly confronted James immediately.