The Making Of The Marauders Map

James Potter:
The next day while I was walking down the hallway, I saw Lily studying by the window with Cassie. "What's the potion for a werewolf, Lils?" Cassie asked. "It's quite easy uou know, the potion is Wolfsbane." Lily said. That's when I cough and both Lily and Cassie turned to me. Cassie has a dreamy look on her face wile Lily's is an annoyed one. "What do you want Potter?" Lily said grumpily while crossing her arms on her chest. "Lily I have something to show you. But both you and Cassie musn't tell anyone. Okay?" Cassie nodded while Lily simply just rolled her eyes "What?" I stepped back amd slowly transformed myself into a stag. The girls jaw dropped, Lily dropped her book while Cassie just simply fainted. I transformed back into normal and I closed Lily's mouth. "H-how...did....you...that....."she stammered still jaw-dropped. I smirked at her reaction and walked past by her to find my friends for making the map.

*******
Lily Evans:
How did he know to transform into some sort of animal?!

******
James Potter:
I finally found my friends huddled each other looking at something "But Moony! Are you sure that this is a clear parchment?" Sirius asked. Remus just rolled his eyes and continued to do something. "Hey guys! Watcha staring at?" I asked. "Well, Moony doesn't know how to draw a map around Hogwarts magically." I chuckled at that situation then we stopped laughing and began to draw the map around Hogwarts.

Five hours later......
We are done! Finally! We simply just put our nicknames and the Marauder's Map logo in the front:
                 Messrs
         Moony & Wormtail
        Padfoot     Prongs
   are proud to present
                 ············
   The Marauders Map

All we need is a password!