Animagus Forms

James Potter:
Me and the boys are in the Shrieking Shack. We put down Remus into a creaky old chair. He started to shout and fur sprouted in his body, claws starting to appear, his face turns into a wolf snout, eyes turned into wolf eyes and legs turning into paws. That's our cue. We transformed and we are in our Animagus forms. I'm a stag, Sirius is a huge black dog, and Peter is a rat. Together we bursted out of the Shrieking Shack and chased after Remus who was sniffing towards the Forbidden Forest. We followed him.

********
Lily Evans:
I got out of the castle and get my jacket, my wand and a lamp. I was walking down the hillside suddenly I hear a werewolf howled. I looked around and saw nothing but kept on walking. I was in the Forbidden Forest now, huge trees with cobwebs and everything. Suddenly I hear a hustle behind the bushes. "Lumos!"  My wand lights up and glowed. The shadow was closer getting closer and it's huge! The shadow drooled and bared its huge jaws of teeth at me. I recognized it's a werewolf! I slowly backed away and cannot take my eyes off. I froze in fear. I was about to run, suddenly I hear a rustle and out came a huge black dog, and a stag. And a squek in the grass. It's a rat. The black dog and the werewolf fought and fought while the stag moved its head at me to go. Suddenly I saw the color of hazel on the stag's eyes. It's James! I ran quickly as I can and bursted into the doors of Hogwarts. What a nightmare!