Lily's Romantic Dream

Lily Evans:
As I got dressed for bed, I brushed my hair and turned off the lights and headed to bed. As I was falling to a deep sleep, A dream in my mind occured to me:
I was walking in a park with bushes all around, green benches and of course different colored leaves are falling down, it is autumn. As I walk, I stood there seeing two persons dancing in a very old fountain with small puddle of water on the ground. As they danced, they kissed! Once they pulled away they danced again around the beautiful fountain. It is a beautiful scenery for the both of them, and I recognized the woman with straight but a bit wavy red hair with a fluffly blackish and greenish hat. She wore a coat-like dress that is color black but the end of the sleeve is a fluffy purplish end and a wedding ring on her finger. The man has a messy jet-black hair with round glasses and he wore a very dark violet scarf and black sweater also the girl also wear a dark purple scarf. The man has black shoes with black comfortable pants and he wore also a wedding ring. They smiled at each other and then I recognized its me and James in the future. Getting married and all. And then me and James disappeared leaving black smoke.

I woke up with a start I was screaming and then I realized that I was dreaming about me and James together in the future. I smiled but shook it away.
Come on Lily! He told you that your bestfriend is bad! There is no way you will never be friends again!  I thought that to myself. I got up from bed and arranged it, then I showered and changed myself in my Gryffindor uniform. I brushed my hair and get my stuff and hurriedly headed to the library for a short study about Patronusus.