Welcome Gryffindors!

Lily Evans:
After the feast and the Sorting, Professor Dumbledore told us to go to our dormitories. As we go to the moving stairs, we finally arrived in a painting of the Fat Lady with a gold dress that she wears:
"Password?" she asked.
Wait, there's a password?
"Gryffindor!"
The painting opened to reveal a wooden door, we opened it and inside was a living room with a fireplace, and above it was the Gryffindor logo.
I gasped.
This was the most amazing room I've ever seen! There are two spiraled staircases that leads to separate bedrooms between boys and girls, couches, tables and desks all around the place. I was so busy examinning the room that I didn't notice that I bumped into someone.
"Oops! Sorry! I didn't mean to bumped into you." I said not looking up to see someone that I don't know. "It's alright." a voice said. The voice looked familiar. I looked up and see who it was.
It's James.
"Oh James! I didn't see you there!" I said shyly.
"Neither have I" he said nervously. There's an awkward silence between us, until I broke it. "So.....um....Gryffindor huh?" I asked.
He nodded smiling.
"Anyways, are there activities here in Hogwarts?" I asked.
He grinned "Yeah! There's Quidditch!"
"Quidditch? What's that?" I asked confused.
"Oh, um... it's some kind of sport that you will used flying brooms!" he said.
"Flying brooms?"
He nodded excitedly.
"Oh." Before he had say anything, the boy stood up in a chair and said: "Welcome Gryffindors! This is our own common room! I'm Oxford Wood! Second year Gryffindor Quidditch captain!"
We clapped and stopped.
"Today, as a Gryffindor student, you'll be wearing these robes."
Students passed us black robes with a Gryffindor patch at the left side of the chest. "And ties." Again, students passed us red and gold striped ties.
"Especially for the boys, black pants and grey sweatshirts with white sleeved top." As the boys recieved their uniforms, James rolled his eyes like he didn't care and eventually accepted his uniform. Us girls, recieved grey skirts, grey sweaters. "Alright then, that's all for now, and let's hit the hay guys!" Students scattered everywhere and boys go to the left staircase while girls go to the right. "Goodnight James, it's nice to meet you as a friend today." I kissed his cheek and headed upstairs "Bye! See you in the morning!" And with that, I go to join the other girls. I swear I saw him blushing and smiling.
Hahaha!!!! Such an adorable boy!

*****
James Potter:
Did...Lily just kissed my cheek? Oh my Merlin! I should tell the boys! I murmured goodnight to her and ran quickly towards the boys dormitory

******
Sirius Black:
Me, Remus and Peter are talking, when James burst in with a very big happy face. He sat down very hard that made me fall on the floor making the bed bounced me. "Oi! What happened?! Why is there a very big creepy smiling face on you?" I yelled. He can't answer because he is too busy jumping up and down like a child who wants to have ice cream. "I'll snap him out of it." said Remus as he goes and get a bucket of ice cold water and splashed it on James. James stopped smiling as his face replaced with an angry one. "Why would you do that to me?!" he yelled in anger as he wiped himself with his sleeve. "Now, that we've got your attention. Tell us now." I told him.
"You can't believe it Sirius! She... she...."
"Who she?" I asked confused.
What is he talking about?
"Lily Marie Evans, she...she.... k-kissed me on the....cheek!" He stammered joyfully.
My mouth dropped open. James Potter being kissed by the cheek with the most prettiest girl here on Hogwarts?
"A-are you joking?" I asked him stunned.
He shook his head honestly.
"Woah, James. You got yourself a crush on her!" I teased. He blushed. "What? No I'm not!" he said lying.
"Are you sure? Hmmmm?" I leaned him closer with my squinted eyes. He flinched but he give up. "Oh alright! Do you want the truth? Alright! I have a huge crush on her!" he admitted blushing furiously. "Gotcha!" I said. "Well.....um.....let's talk about it in the morning." he said as he goes to his room. The three of us are smirking and we planned  something for the both of them!