Trying To Avoid Potter

Lily Evans:
The reason why I get out of the classroom it's because me and James are soulmates! Gosh! Why do I always fancied him? Wait, did I just say that I fancied James Potter?! Great! Just great! Now I am falling with James Potter! Geez! What's wrong with me?!
You love him?! A voice in my head squeled.
No! I told it.
You do!
No I don't!
Yes!
No!
Yes!
Yes!
Oh my Merlin!!!!! Did I fancied James Potter?! No! What in the name of Merlin would I do that?! I hope I will never fell for that....stupid, arrogant, bad toerag.....handsome....Wait! What?! Did I just say that James Potter is handsome?! Ugh! What's the matter with me?!
You fall for him, didn't you? The voice in my head asked again.
Yes!...wait! what?!....No! I told it.
Yes you do!
Shut it! I told it then my I am lost in my thoughts....

I rushed past in the hallways when I remembered that I have potions!!!! Quickly, I burst in the doors for my next class. I hope that Potter and his friends will never join this class. Boy, was I wrong. He and his gang burst into the doors for after seems like five minutes laughing aboout something. I hope he will never ask some questions why did I ran quickly out of the Charms classroom.

******
James Potter:
After Lily ran out of the classroom, I look at Sirius who mouthed at me Go on and check her out. Until I went for my next class: Potions. I gathered all my stuff and joined my friends out of the classroom, headed to Potions. We are joking around laughing all the way to Professor Slughorn's classroom, and we burst into the doors still laughing. Lily noticed us but she just ignored us. Huh, I wonder what's wrong with her.

******
Lily Evans:
After Potions we headed to our common room to study. I gathered all of my stuff and got out of the classroom. I was walking down the hallways while I glanced ahead of me. There, I saw Alice, and Cassie talking about something I quickly joined them walking towards the common room. Suddenly, I saw James waving at me grinning widely. I looked away and waved back at him quickly. Alice noticed this "Lily, what's wrong?" she asked softly. "Nothing, just nothing. I'm going to the coommon room now. Bye!" And with that, I ran towards the portrait of the fat lady "Password?"
"Chocolate frogs." And the portrait swungs open. I thought to myself: Is James the reason why my heartbeat is still beating?