Confrontatation and Calling A Mudblood

Lily Evans:
"Expelliarmus!"  I said and James's wand flew into my hand. He gotten himself startled when he saw me while the people around me started to whisper and snickered but I ignored them anyway. "Why, hello Evans." he said and again running his fingers through his messy jet-black hair "I see that you disarmed me and I want my wand back right now because I'm hexing Sn-" I slapped his face so hard that his glasses dropped on the grass. "Ow! What was that for?!" he said while rubbing his cheek. "That's for hexing and bullying other students and even to Severus!" I said angrily. "And I want you Potter to put Severus down."
"I will, unless you must go out with me." he said grinning. "What! I would'nt go out with you unless it's a choice between you and the Giant sqiud!" I yelled.
"Ooooh!!!! Evans knows how to insult Prongsie!!!" said Sirius laughing. I rolled my eyes and continued to tell Potter to put Severus down. He hesitated and with the wave of his wand, he stopped the spells that he casted on Severus. Severus picked himself up and turns towards me "I don't need your help you filthy little mudblood!" he spat. Everyone silenced even me who looked stunned still. James broke the silence and aim his wand threateningly at Severus "Apologize to Evans this instant!" he demanded. "No need to do that Potter! You are as bad as he is! You know what? I should head back to my dorm and cry!" And I stormed out of the scene bursting into tears. "But Evans! I didn't call you...you-know-what!" yelled James but it was too late I lose my best-friend and my pal.