The Animagus Forms And The Marauders Name Is Born!

James Potter:
After we get out of the carriagges, we headed to the castle for the Sorting ceremony and the feast. In the Great Hall while I was talking to Sirius, I saw Lily across the corner. When she saw me, she just smiled weakly and go back to the conversation with Alice, Cassie and Daniella. When th Sorting cerwmony started, there are 3 Slytherins, 4 Ravenclaws, 5 Hufflepuffs and 7 Gryffindors. After that Dumbledor finished his speech and then the feast began. I whispered something to Sirius "Sirius, let's meet up in the common room." he nodded and send the message to Remus and Peter who nodded in aggreement. After the feast, we go back to our dormitories to go to bed. I was in the common room staring into the fireplace when there's a thump. I turned around and saw Lily looking at me "Potter, hpw come you didn't go to bed?" ahe asked. "I.... um...can't sleep that's all and just relaxing fo a bit." I said. She smiled at me and said goodnight and headed to the girls dormitory. After she left, the portrait swung open, I turned and saw Remus, Sirius and Peter waiting for me in the portrait hole " James, let's go!" said Sirius impatiently while tapping his foot. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I called. I grabbed my Invisibility Cloak and wand and snuck in the middle of the night.

At the grounds.....
We showed our animagus forms. Sorius turned himself into a furry huge black dog: we called him Padfoot. Peter turns himself into a rat: we called him Wormtail. Remus turns into a werewolf: we called him Moony and then it's my turn I turned myself slowly I have long legs, a tail, huge antlers and fur. I'm a stag. I transformed back into normal. I called myself as Prongs because you know, the antlers. Once we have our nicknames, we started to name our friendship group. "Aha! I've got it! How about "The Marauders!" I suggested. They really loved my suggestion and we finally called ourselves as the Marauders. We need one thing for our Marauder group: a map. For helping Remus to escape quickly and we need to discover some secret passageways.