Suspiciousness

James Potter:
After a long day full of classes and hardwork, Sirius informed me that it's Moony's time. I know what he meant. Remus is going to transform into a werewolf tonight! Sirius was right, Remus is very pale for the whole day, shaking. Today, I got up quickly and get my invisibility cloak. I forgot to inform Lily that I need to go. Luckily, she allowed me to be excused. I kissed her on the cheek and dashed through the doors and into the hallways to find Peter and Sirius with a very pale Remus Lupin hanging by in their shoulders. Together, we go into the dark in the Hogwarts School grounds.

*********
Lily Evans:
I talked with Daniella and Alice when James asked my permission from me to be excused. So, I allowed him. He quickly pecked me on the cheek and dashed through the doors. I look over to my friends and asked a question. "Hey guys, haven't you feel suspicious whenever the boys go out during the full moon?"
They shook their heads until Alice spoke up "Lily, just keep out of their business."
"Alice I'm gonna go to their private place but-"
"Lily! James will get mad if you spied on him and his friends."
"I can and I will find out their secrets! Watch me!" I said storming away feom the Great Hall to go look for the boys.