Buying A Gown

Lily Evans:
Hogsmeade time! I woke up early and get dressed for Hogsmeade to buy our gowns. I wore a green jumper with a black fluffly jacket, jeans and brown boots. I curled my hair and put an emerald necklace on. Me, Alice, Cassie and Daniella are eating breakfast in the Great Hall,  after we eat we go to Hogsmeade. We finally found a gown boutique called " Gowns in Royalty Press."  We dashed inside and we found lots and lots of gowns in different colors. Alice picked the blue gown with sapphires on it, Cassie picked the orange gown with bits of gold swirls at the top, Daniella picked the pink gown with shiny diamonds everywhere and a bow with a shiny ruby rose on it, and finally me I chose a yellow gown with ruffles just like Beauty and the Beast (Lily's dress on the top!) Alice, Cassie, and Daniella ooohed and aaahhhhed my gown and we finally payed our gown and go back to the castle.

*******
James Potter:
Me and the boys picked out our dress robes and bought a lot of stuff in Zonko's and we headed back to Hogwarts. When we passed by the gown boutique, I saw Alice, Cassie and Daniella ooohed and aaahed at something but I don't know what and continued to walk towards the castle.