James's Warning

Lily Evans:
The events of last night is horrible and terrifying! After all, I should forget all those things. It's 7:45 P.M in the evening. I got up and arranged my bed, showered, put on my uniform and get my stuff heading towards the Great Hall. At the Great Hall, I saw the boys without James.  That's odd, James always eat with his friends. I should worry about that later and start having my breakfast. I was talking with Alice, Cassie and Daniella when James came through the doors and walked towards me. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek "Morning love!" he greeted. "Morning James. So....how are you?" I asked while I'm eating pancakes. "I'm fine." he said "Can I talk to you privately about something Lils?" he asked me nervously. "Okay, um...sure." me and James talked outside. "Lily! You will got yourself hurt! What were you thinking?" he cried. "I was finding you everywhere!" I said. James hugs me and pulled away. "I know, I know you are upset and stressed but you should get some rest. Okay?" he said. I nodded. "Oh and one more thing: Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." he warned. I gave him a confused look and changed my expression into a smile then kissed him goodnight. So I went off to bed.