Snape's Jealousy

Severus Snape:
The next day, I was walking down the halls leading to Charms. When I heard footsteps, I turned around to see Lily and Potter holding hands while laughing. Lily saw me and rolled her eyes and continued to talk with Potter. I gotten myself heart-broken and feeling depressed as ever.

By the Black Lake....

James Potter:
I am with Lily playing with her hair while she reads. I kissed her temple and continued to play with her hair. Suddenly, I heard someone walking towards us. It's Snivellus Snape. "Watcha doing here, Snivellus?" I asked. Lily looks up and just rolled her eyes at Snape and goes back to her book. Snape straightened himself and began to say the spell "Wingardium Leviosa!"  With that, I was floating in the air. Lily saw me and began doing the counter curse and I am back on my feet. Lily manages to hang Severus on a tree and cast a puddle of mud to mess with him. "That's what you get for hurting and bullying my boyfriend! Snivellus!" she spat and we walked away towards the castle.

******
Severus Snape:
I am so jealous of Potter! Why does he always got everything! Lily, money, popularity and everything! I was about to confess my feelings for Lily but Potter was there! Ugh! I wanted Lily all to myself! I was still hanging in a tree covered in mud that Lily casted on me, until Mulciber saw me and helped me down "Who did this to you, Severus?" he asks. "It's Lily's spell." I told him. He bursted out laughing and stopped "I guess that she has some nasty spells on her sleeve." he said while smirking. I rolled my eyes. I got jealous of Potter when he is with Lily!!!! Ugh!!!!!