Starting For Fifth Year

Lily Evans:
Ever since fourth year, the stupid Slytherins always call me the "m" word. Ugh! Why do people hate me so much?! I'm just only a clever and kind witch. Maybe they are just jealous. Anyway, I waved to my mum and dad goodbye "Okay Lily dear be safe okay and be be good." my mum said while tearing up a little. "Now, now Susan she'll be safe. Lily, make us proud if anything amazing happens in your education at Hogwarts. Okay?" my dad said smiling while reassuring my mum to stop crying. "Okay mum and dad, I promise." and I hugged them before I go to the barrier leading to platform 9 and 3 quarters. After I got through the barrier, I bumped into someone "Oops! Sorry! I wasn't looki-" that's when I look up to see someone who I bumped into. I knew quite so well. A boy with messy jet-black hair with round glasses and wearing a red jumper, pants and brown shoes. It's James bloody freaking Potter. "Evans!" he greeted happily "Nice to meet you! So, how's your break?" he asked grinning widely. "Hello to you too, Potter. My break is just fine." I grumbled.
"Okay, see you later then! Bye!" and went off to get on the scarlett train. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk towards the train. Once I was boarded in the thrain, I go to find an empty compartment. While I was looking for a compartment, I saw Cassie, Alice and Daniella talking, when they saw me we started to talk and laugh while heading to Hogwarts.

*******
Sirius Black:
While me, Peter and Remus are talking, James came into our compartment "Hey mates!" he greeted happily. "Oh! Hey James! Good to see you!" James sat next to me. "What are you guys talking about?" James asked. "We are picking some nicknames for our friendship group. But we don't have any ideas." said Peter. I nodded in aggreement. "Oh, that's simple. I already have a perfect idea for it." said James.
"Okay, what is it?" I asked. "Remus is a werewolf right?" he whispered quietly when he said "werewolf". We nodded. "So, when we have our animagus forms that we practiced perfectly, we could have nicknames and the name of our friendship group! Like for example, a dog: Padfoot." I burst out laughing at the name. "Padfoot? Hahaha!!!! You mean like the foot just touch on a pad? Hahaha!!! Good one James!" Remus rolled his eyes and Peter just giggled. James raised his eyebrows and we contined our conversation about the nicknames and our friendahip group name. I suggest that we are gonna meet at the grounds at 9:00 in the evening for our animagus forms as our final transfomation. We tqlked and talked until we arrived at Hogwarts.