The Patronus Charm and Soulmates

James Potter:
I get out of bed and showered. Then I got dressed in my Gryffindor uniform. Once I got ready, I forgot to study about the Patronus charm! I hurriedly get my stuff and headed to the library. As I walked down the halls, I caught Sirius snogging a Hufflepuff girl. "Oi! Sirius!" I called. He turned around so did the girl and they both turned to me and they blushed furiously. "James! I'm in the middle of snogging one of my admirers here!" He yelled at me. The girl smiled shyly "I should better get going....bye!" And scampered off to her class. I turned towards Sirius with a smirk. "Seriously? You kissed a Hufflepuff girl? What's her name?" I said. "Oh...um...that's Lucy Howena. She has a crush on me ever since." he said shyly. "Okay....but let's get to class and before that....can you go there by yourself? Cause I'm heading to the library to study about Patronusus." I said. "Sure thing, mate. And also I already studied about them. See you later then. Bye!" And with that he goes to the Charms classroom. I headed to the library and found a quiet place to study. I sat and read the whole thing until I saw the beautiful red-head studying just across from me-Lily. I tried to focus but I can't, I kept on staring at her when she notices, I looked away quickly and I swear I saw her rolling her eyes and gets back to studying. So I gave up, I walked towards her and sat beside her. "Hey, Evans." I smiled and winked at her. She rolled her eyes again "Hello to you too, Potter." she grumbled. "Oh come on! Evans! It's a very bright morning today! You cannot act all grumpy today!" I said. She slammed her book and turned to face me "You know what? I thought you will never be annoying for this whole school year, but I was wrong. You told me that Severus is a very bad person!" she spat.
"Lily! It's true! Besides, he acted so differently all of a sudden whenever you're around. Don't trust that evil and bad git!" I said. "He's not a git!" Lily shrieked with anger "And I can tell that you are so jealous all because of him and maybe you are the git! Because he always hangs out with me all the time! And you don't!" She spat. "Evans, i-it's not tru-" but she cut me off as she gathered all of her things and stormed out of the library. Leaving me alone feeling guilty and sad at the same time.

******
Lily Evans:
How could he?! Calling Severus a git?! He really is a bad person. Once I arrived at the Charms classroom Professor Flitwick began the lesson "Okay now, everybody as I know you will be paired with your partners. I should be the one to pi-" suddenly three boys burst in the doors one of them was James. He looked so sad and he was with his two friends: a fat boy who always waddles a lot while the other man who is very thin and tidied hair followed him and sit down at the back with Sirius "Now then, as I was saying earlier, I should be the one to pick your partners." Professor Flitwick said as he pulled out a pice of parchment.
Please not James. Please not James. I muttered that to myself as I crossed my fingers:
"Sirius Black and Lucy Howena!"
Sirius and Lucy turned bright red and partnered up.
"Severus Snape and Bellatrix Lestrange."
Severus and Bellatrix smiled evilly at each other while I sadly waited for my name.
"Remus Lupin and Cassie Shacklebott." The tidied hair boy goes over to sit with the brown straightened girl, that must be Cassie Shacklebott and the tidied hair boy must be Remus Lupin. "Peter Pettigrew and Alice Prewett." Alice and Peter sitted next to each other. "Daniella Johnsson and Coby Coltrane Jr." Coby and Daniella blushed each other and finally my name called. "Lily Marie Evans and James Fleamont Potter." My jaw dropped and James smiled weakly and looked away from me. Huh, I wonder what's the matter with him. "Okay now, since you all are partnered up, together with your partner you all must cast a Patronus charm. Let's get started! And the incantation is Expecto Patronum! But remember the most happiest memory while you are making the charm." said Professor Flitwick. I turned to James "So, let's start. You first." I said. James took out his wand and cast the spell  "Expecto Patronum!"  As he cast the spell,  a burst of light cames out and an animal. It has antlers and long legs. It's a stag. "Okay, my turn." I cast the spell "Expecto Patronum!"  Out came was the female pair of the stag. It's a doe.

*******

I gasped and blushed furiously. Remus's patronus is a werewolf, Peter's is a rat, and Sirius is a dog. I ran quickly as I could out of the classroom and I find out that we are soulmates!!!!