The Yule Ball

James Potter:
She said yes! Oh my Merlin! She said yes! Finally! I quickly get dressed in my robes and go to the boys dormitories.

*******
Remus Lupin:
Me, Sirius and Peter are adjusting our bowties getting ready for tonight's Yule Ball. I got Cassie to be my date for the ball. Suddenly, James bursted in our room looking happy again. "Oi! What's up with you James?" I asked. "She said yes! Lily Evans agrees to be my date for tonight's ball!" he shouted. Sirius whooped and Peter clapped his hands joyfully while I patted James on the back "Good job mate! Good job!" I said proudly. "Thanks, Moony. I hope I won't screwed this up." Together we are ready and headed off to the common room to wait for our date and we saw Frank sitting in the couch. He must be waiting for Alice. Well I better wait for my date.

*******
Lily Evans:
Alice curled my hair and make it a bun, Cassie put an emerald lily hairpin in my hair, Daniella put some emerald earrings in my ears and put my gold lily pendant and on the center of the pendant was an emerald sparkling on the center. I put on my yellow ruffled chiffon dress (picture above!) and I straightened it perfectly. I put on my golden heels and the center of my shoe was an emerald lily attached to it. Alice put on a eyeliner and some golden eyeshadow for my eyes and a red lipstick for my lips. And she put me some blush on my cheeks. After Alice put on my make-up I stood front on the mirror and I looked amazing. I hugged my friends and we made our way downstairs. As Alice ran over to Frank and hugged him and they start to snog for a little bit. Sirius go over to Daniella and kissed her hand making her blush furiously. Cassie linked arms with Remus and he blushed a beet red. Alice, Cassie, and Daniella said to James "You will drool yourself when you see her, prepare yourself and your date looks sooo beautiful." As they call my name I stood over by the staircase with the help of Alice, James stood there with big eyes and his mouth hung open. Alice, Cassie, and Daniella snickered at James's reaction. James took my hand and spun me around while my dress flows elegantly. James kissed my hand "You look.....so beautiful and fantastic as ever." he said smiling. "Thanks, Potter." Together, me and my friends headed towards the Yule Ball.

********
James Potter:
Lily looks amazing! I loved her yellow dress, her elegant hair, and everything! As we made our way to our places, Professor Dumbledore told us that me and Lily must start the dance. Me and Lily headed to the dance floor while everyone whispered:
"Lily looks perfect!"
"Why could James Potter asked little miss mudblood to dance with him?!"
I ignored their comments and must focused our dance Lily held her arms and I take them. I swayed her and we began to dance. I spun her around and around, her dress flows in every movement she makes. I waltzed her around the place, spun her many times and then I lifted her in the air. People including the Professors clapped and I continued to make her gown rise and swished in every movement I could make with her. She giggled joyfully. And I dropped her in my arms and continued to let go of her and she spin towards me she takes my hand and our arms rise. The music was "Beauty and the Beast" I loved its rythm and tune it makes the whole scene looked romantic and after I spin her around for like how many times, I kissed her on the lips and she was shocked but she kissed me back and when we let go, she smiled and continued to dance and we made our big finish by spinning her one more time and dropped her in my arms. Everyone applauded very loudly and some whistled and whooped. Soon, many students began to dance. I whispered to Lily in her ear  to get changed in her black fluffy coat dress but the end of the sleeve must be in a fluffy dark purple fabric. She must wear a fluffy black cap, black leggings and black boots. And she also needs to wear her dark purple scarf. She agrees and we headed to our dormitories to get changed up. I am wearing my dark violet scarf, black sweater and black pants along with black shoes. After we got changed we will go to the fountain outside.