Adopted

(Karalyne's POV)

I have been in this orphanage for 5 years and still haven't been adopted. I have been bullied ever since I have been in this orphanage. Girls and boys would always kick, punch, and called mean things to me. Even Mrs. Grindle hits me and tells me that I will never be adopted because I am fat and ugly. I have cried every night for the past 5 years. I have I mention that I have cut my arms and my thighs for the past 2 years.

(Cameron's POV) 

I was sitting on the couch going through Instagram and an ad popped up for an orphanage. The commercial made me tear up and thought about how those girls and boys feel. I yelled all the boy's names down that live with me "Nash, Shawn, Matthew, Taylor!" I screamed. They came rushing down the stairs like I was about to die or something. "YES!" they all screamed at once. I told them that I saw an ad for an orphanage and I wanted to adopt a child, they all looked at me like I was crazy. " I'm being serious guys I want a girl or boy to live with us." I said. "Cameron that's a lot of responsibility ya know dude." said Nash. " I know but to make a special girl or boy happy makes me happy, so what do you guys say?" I said. They all said yes and we all agreed to leave in the morning to the orphanage and we all decided to adopt a girl.

(Karalyne's POV) 

Today was adoption day. "Get up you little fag!" said Mrs. Grindle. I got up and realized what day it was so I got ready and wore a  blue vans long sleeve shirt and wore black leggings and black vans. Everyone was ready and eating, I don't eat because everyone calls me fat so I haven't ate in like a few weeks. I weighed about 60 pounds and I looked at myself in the mirror and just cried because how ugly and disgusting  I looked. I went downstairs and I was walking down stairs and one of the boys tripped me and said " Watch where you are going fatty!" said Pattrick. I just tumbled down the stairs and just stood myself up and then got verbally abused and then physically abused. It happened everyday so I got used to it when I was done getting abused I looked in the mirror and saw a bruise and a hand print on my face that glowed on my face. " Get in a line!" Mrs. Grindle said. I stayed in a corner so I wouldn't get seen until Mrs. Grindle caught me and pulled my by my hair to get in the line I stood their with no expression on my face. I heard the door open and I looked up to see about 5 guys walk in. "Hello what are you looking for?" asked Mrs.Grindle to the very tall guy with brown eyes and brunette hair. " I am looking for a 10-year-old girl." I was the only 10-year-old in the orphanage and my head shot up but, then Mrs. Grindle said she didn't have a 10-year-old girl. I just sat there about to cry until a buy with very blue eyes comes up to me and ask " What is your name beautiful?" he said. " My name is K- k -karalyne ." I said hesitantly. "That's a beautiful name how old are you?" he asked and I said ten. The guy with blue eyes said hold on and I stayed there and all of the girls and boys said that they would never adopt you he just felt bad for you, they practically yelled in my face after that I ran upstairs and shut the door so no one heard me and went to the bathroom floor and cried. Then I heard a knock on the door I opened the door and saw all the boys standing there and comforted me and said pack my bags. " So you guys are taking me with you?" I asked they all smiled and said yes. They left the room and I started packing then all the boys and girls came in and started punching me and kicking me and slapping me. After I was done packing blood ran off my lip and my whole body hurt so bad. I felt a tear drop and then the boys came up to me panicking and saying "are you okay!" they said and just dropped down and was balling the guy that adopted was holding my and saying it was okay and that we were leaving but then I forgot the one thing that I needed it was my teddy bear that my mom had given to me before she died . I ran upstairs and told the boys what I would be doing and they all nodded their heads and I went upstairs and found Mrs.Grindle staring me down and then she slapped me and then started kicking me and I got up ran downstairs and ran to the car and the boys caught me saw me. They put my in the car and got out of there as fast as they can and we went home I was wrapped in a guy's arms when I woke up. "Hi, my name is Matthew you can call me Matt for short." he said smiling. "My name is k-k-karalyne." I said hesitantly. They all introduced their names to me. 

(Matt's  POV)

I had Karlyne in my arms and she was so cute when she was sleeping. I heard her wake up and we all introduced ourselves and went to go out for lunch. "So where are we going out to lunch?" said Shawn. "We will probably go to Taco Bell." said Cameron. I saw Karalyne and didn't look to well. " You okay Karalyne?" I asked her. "Yeah." she said with a fake smile, I knew something was up. When we got their Karalyne ate her food then asked to go to the restroom.

(Karalyne's POV)

 When we ate I asked to go to the restroom. They said around the corner and I almost ran to the bathroom but they didn't notice. Once, I got to the toilet I just threw up until it was all out of my stomach. I felt sick even though I threw it all up so nothing was in my stomach. When I went out of the bathroom all the boys looked at me worried. I got thoughts in my head like did they hear me throw up, do they want to take me back? When I got to the table the boys said it was time to go since I had to meet some other people. When we into the car they explained that they are famous and they have a group called Magcon and go on tour a lot. 

(Cameron's POV)

When she went to the bathroom I had to go anyways so I followed behind her but she was like running to the bathroom for some reason. After I went to the bathroom I heard someone throw up and I knew it was Karalyne. I was worried about her so I told the boys and they said maybe she is anorexic. We saw Karalyne and she looked sick and pale but I didn't bring it up because I didn't want her to worry. We explained to her that we are famous and we go on tour a lot but she looked like she wasn't worried about anything but she was thinking about something I knew she was. We got to the house and we went in and saw Karalyne's face glow up and she looked happy and I was happy that she was happy.

(Nash's POV) 

We got to the house and saw everyone and they met Karalyne. We gave her a tour of the house then we got her to her room and she was jumping up and down and we can tell she was happy. It made all of us smile and chuckle at her reaction. 

(Karalyne's POV) 

When they gave me the tour of the house and we went to my room I was so happy I had a T.V and I had an Apple Mac Book and a Rose Gold iPhone 6 and much more presents. I was so happy I couldn't stand still I hugged all of the guys. "Thank you, daddy." I said to Cameron and I saw him with the biggest smile. "Your welcome munchkin." he said. I felt so happy for once and the rest of day was fun and I got to smack cam Matt which was really funny they got me on video and posted it to the internet. After that we just relaxed for the rest of the night and I got my phone set up with my Instagram account and Twitter and all the other social medias. I got a ton of followers because the guys gave me a shout out. I was about to go to bed but then I decided to post of me and the boys together. But then I saw all the comments and all of them were hate I couldn't take it anymore and went to the bathroom and started cutting:

1- for being a mistake

1- for being a embarrasment to my family

1- for the hate

1- for the mermories with bilogical dad

1- for every bruise and smack I ever had

I countinued until someone walked in...