Magcon in Seattle

(Matt's POV)

I woke up before everyone else and decided to go downstairs and go get breakfast. I got breakfast for everyone and went upstairs and saw everyone was awake except for Cameron and Karalyne. Everyone was taking pictures again and posting them to their social medias. They both got up and we all started to get ready for Magcon this afternoon. 

(Shawn's POV)

"Hey, Uncle Shawn are you still gonna take me to go shopping?" Karalyne asked. "Yeah let's go." We drove the mall and we both put on really dark sunglasses and went inside and we went to PINK, Victoria Secret, Forever 21, Justice, Rue 21, Kohl's, and much more stores. It was 12:30 so we went back to the hotel so Karalyne could get ready for Magcon. 

(Karalyne's POV)

I wore the outfit above with the flannel on the waist and my hair curled

I wore the outfit above with the flannel on the waist and my hair curled. I forgot about my cuts and never covered them. Yes, I started cutting again because of the hate and my old father. They were everywhere on my body. I walked out and Hayes saw me and he looked like he was about to cry. "What's wrong hayes?" I asked him. "Your-r-r legs and arrrmss..." he said crying. I looked down and I forgot about them. "Hayes please don't te..." I was interrupted by Hayes hugging me tight not letting go. "Please sstop, I will help you if need me...okay." he said we both were crying and then Shawn saw us and asked what was going on then he saw too. "Not again baby girl." he said while his voice cracked like he was gonna cry. "I'm so sorry Shawn, I know I promised you I wouldn't do it again but, the hate and my old dad got to me and the cut helped relieve the pain." I said. He just hugged me and carried me bridal style back to my room and he helped me cover all of my cuts with my makeup I secretly bought. 

(Hayes's POV)

When I saw those cuts I just let the tears slip right out of my eyes. I comforted her until Shawn saw what was happening and he came over and he tried not to cry but he let a tear fall out of his eyes. After that, he carried her into her room covering all the cuts so Cameron wouldn't see them. I had to tell him so I am going to tell him after the show. I didn't want to tell but, it was the right thing to do. 

-After the Show-

"Hey, Cam can I talk to you privately..." I said. " Yeah sure what's up you looked worried?" he asked, "Well, Karalyne has been kinda cutting herself..." I said quietly. "What did you say?" he looked at me weirdly. " Karalyne has been self-harming her entire body." I said that only that I and him could hear. "oh thanks, Hayes I will talk to her later thanks for telling me." he said in a really sad tone. 

(Cameron's POV)

Once Hayes told me that I was on a search to look for Karalyne. I found her by the water fountain crying her eyes out. I ask to see what's wrong then she turned around and I saw her bloody cheek. "Who did this to you, honey?" I asked her trying not to get angry. "One of your fans slapped me and told me that I was a mistake and you are just using me for more fame." Karalyne told me. That made my heart shatter into a million of pieces. I carried her back to the hotel and put some ice on her cheek and cleaned it up. 

(Karalyne's POV)

I did know who slapped me. It was Matt's ex, Lucy. She hated me and that's why she slapped me she did more but, I didn't want to tell dad because Lucy is also dating my old dad. I honestly think that is gross but, whatever. 

(Matt's POV)

I was walking in the Mall and I saw my ex, Lucy. She was walking towards me and she stopped me. "No not Lucy!" I yelled  " You will regret that Espinosa, you will regret that!" she yelled back. I just ignored her but then I heard Karalyne's yell but, when turned around I saw Lucy leave away from her. I tried to get over there but, girls saw me so I couldn't get to her in time but, when she turned around I saw blood running down her cheek and I felt so bad. I wanted to cry really bad. When I get back to the hotel I'm gonna stay there with her and apologize to her.

(Karalyne's POV)

When we got back Matt came running in and told Cameron what really happened. "Why didn't you tell him the truth," Matt asked. "Because if I told Cameron or you the truth she said that she would do worse things to me." I said with a tear shedding down my cheek. Matt was holding me and rocking back and forth then I fell asleep in his arms. I felt so tired and weak I just couldn't stay awake anymore. I finally woke up and it was time to go to the airport everyone was packed and we are heading home today. I was excited to see my bed again and actually get some sleep.