I Miss Him

(Shawn's POV)

We all left the room and the guys kept staring at me "What?" they all nodded their head. "Take your anger out c'mon hit me..." I heard Karalyne say. "Oh no..." the boys looked at me and I ran down the hallway and down the stairs and  I saw Cameron beating her and she was coughing and trying to get air. I ran over there and Cameron walked away and I saw her eyes slowly closing. "Stay with me Karalyne!" I yelled and picked her up and took her to the hospital. All of us came except for Cameron. I was so furious with him, why would he do that to her. She did nothing wrong. We ran inside and they took Karalyne in and I tried running in after her but they wouldn't let me. I sat in the waiting room for hours. "Karalyne Dallas's Family" the doctor yelled and all of us jumped up. "Is she okay?" I asked the doctor and she looked like she was going to tear up. I started worrying now, "What room number?" "23," she said with a tear down her face. I ran to her room and saw her she looks so pale and lifeless. "I'm so sorry but, she lost so much blood that we don't know if she will live for another hour" the doctor walked away and wiped away her tears. I walked in and held Karalyne's hand. "Karalyne I know you don't want to stay but, I will do anything, I mean anything for you to come back. I will schedule a court date and make you my daughter, I will make sure Cameron never touches you again, I will even not let him see you. Just please come back and I will make your life worth living." Nash came in and looked at me and kinda teared up. "I wanted to be her dad to..." he said and the rest of the guys came in and sat by her bed. I and Nash held her hands and was just staring at her. We heard the door swing open and saw Cameron in the door way.  I stood up and blocked the way in. "Move Mendes or we are going to have some problems." he said "NO, you see your daughter, she only has an hour left to live and you caused this and I don't think she wants to see you ever again so I think you should leave before we have security come get you." I said and he stood back and left. Everyone looked at me in shock. "What someone had to tell him." they all nodded their heads Karalyne's heart monitor went crazy and doctors came rushing in. Everything was going in slow motion.

(Karalyne's POV)

"I see your back, my child." I looked up and saw God. "Yeah well, I guess I asked for it this time." "You know you have to stay like I told you." he said and I nodded my head. "I know but, can you show me the future to see if Shawn really does take care of me?" he nodded his head and showed me the future. "Wow, I have a lot to look forward to!" "I know and that's why you need to stay for Shawn and Nash and Me." "Why Nash?" "Well, because Nash also wants to be your dad so please stay for the both of them." I nodded my head and he disappeared.

I felt my heart beat and then I heard my monitor going crazy. I felt my bed moving and I felt someone's hand hold mine. "Stay with me Karalyne." I heard Shawn's voice and I tried to wake up but it was so hard. "I will Shawn I promise." He let go and I tried so hard and then I felt my eyes pop open and doctors surrounding me. They had a table and some black bag. "Oh no" I thought in my head. I looked over and saw all the boys staring into the window and just crying. "I'm awake" I tried to speak out, I was so weak at the moment but I kept trying to get them to notice me. I grabbed something off the table and threw it at one of the doctors and she turned around and saw me awake. "I'm awake" she nodded her head and got me hooked up to some wires and put a breathing mask over me so I could breathe. She allowed the boys to come in and Shawn ran over to me and hugged me. "I told you I would stay." he looked at me and smiled "You heard me?" "Yeah I could hear all of you but, I know that you and Nash want to be my dad too."  I said and they all looked at each other. "How did you know?" "Well, when I almost died I guess I visited my old friend God and he told me to stay and showed me the future for myself and I have to say we all have a lot to look forward too." I said and smiled and they all looked at each other and smiled. "That's great kiddo." Nash said and held my hand. "Yeah, but what about Cameron?" I asked and they looked at each other. "Well, we are going to make sure he won't be by you and we are leaving in an hour so we can catch our flight." Shawn said and I nodded my head. They gave me some clothes and  I changed and they signed me out and we walked out the hospital. Shawn gave me a piggy back ride to the taxi and we drove back to the hotel. "What if Cameron is here?" I whispered to Shawn "We will hide you okay." I nodded my head and we went in. We rode up the elevator and Cameron was sitting on the couch watching T.V, Shawn and Nash snoke me up to the bedroom so we can pack. The others went to go pack too. "I'm going to go use the restroom okay." Shawn said and I nodded my head. After he left, someone walked in and I thought it was Nash but, it was Cameron. "Yes-s sir?" he looked at the floor and tried not to cry. "Karalyne I'm so sorry I never meant to do that to you can I do anything so you can forgive me?" I stood there not saying anything because I was too scared too. "I know you are scared of me now but, please anything I just want my little baby girl back." When he said that I looked at him and didn't know what to do. "I-I don't know Cameron, you almost killed me..." he looked even more disappointed in himself now. "I know and I hate myself for ever doing that to you." I didn't know what to do slap him, or hug him. I let a tear fall and I noticed he was crying also. "If I was your baby girl then why did you do that to me?" he looked at me and said "I'm known for breaking promises and hearts." he said and I looked up and saw him staring at me still. Nash walked in "Hey, Karalyne- Cameron what are you doing!" he yelled at him. "Nash, calm down he is apologizing for what he did, don't be mad at him, I deserved it anyways I did something stupid last night and I shouldn't have done." Cameron walked over to me and hugged me, I hugged back and Nash was still standing there. "Karalyne its time to go c'mon." Nash said taking my hand. "Okay, bye Cameron." I waved to him "Goodbye baby girl I love you." he said with a tear falling down his cheek. I left the hotel room and waited in the lobby for Shawn and the rest of them. "Ready to go?" Shawn asked me and I nodded. Everyone piled into the car and I was the last one in. Before I went into the limo Cameron came running over to me. "Wait, Karalyne you forgot something!" he yelled and I turned around and saw him with my phone. "Oh, thanks." I said and grabbed it from his hands and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and I got in the car. Shawn and Nash were staring at me when I got in. "What he can't give me my phone." I said and they both looked at each other. "No, he can but, we told you to stay away from him." Shawn and Nash said to me. "I know..." I said sighing. I stared out the window taking in the scenery. "C'mon Karalyne it's time to get on the plane." Shawn said to me and  I got out of the car and went through security and went on our private jet. I got settled in and thought about what is about to happen when I get home. I felt my eyes go heavy and fell asleep.