I'm Done Part 2

"Karalyne is dead. I'm very sorry about your lost you may go see her," she said to us. We all ran down the hall to her room. We opened the door and saw her lifeless body on the bed. "Wake up Karalyne I need you...please" I said crying to the floor holding her hand. Cameron just looked at her and he just cried.

(Cameron's POV)

I knew it was my fault. I should have believed her, I'm such an idiot for believing a slut like Lucy. "Karalyne I know that I have broken all of your promises and I get it that you did what you did but, if you come back I will keep this promise forever I will always protect you and be there for you and if anyone hurts you I will do anything to make sure you are happy...just please come back I need you." I said to her then, the heart monitor went crazy she was waking up. "GUYS she back!" I cried happy tears and all of us hugged each other. 

(Karalyne's POV)

When it went black I saw a light I walked towards it and saw my grandmother. "Grandma?" I said to her crying and questioning her. "Yes sweetie I am going to show you something okay?" "Okay" I walked to her and saw everyone in my room and Shawn holding my hand and crying. Cameron with head down my red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, Matt, Nash, and Taylor in the corner holding each other crying together. I started to cry she held me and said to listen. "Karalyne I know that I have broken all of your promises and I get it hat you did what you did but, if you come back I will keep this promise forever I will always protect you and be there for you and fi anyone hurts you I will do anything to make sure you are happy... just please come back I need you." I heard my dad say to me then my grandma started fading saying "goodbye I love you remember I'm always here for you" she said and I nodded my head and I heard Cameron and the doctor talking. I felt Shawn's hand still on mine I tried opening my eyes. I finally opened my eyes "Shawn" I said kinda low and he shot his head up and then started hugging me tight but making sure he wouldn't hurt me "I missed you, I would not know what to do if you left me." he said while a tear fell down his cheek. I whipped it off with my thumb and said "Shawn It was never your fault for what happened, c-c-Cameron started abusing me." I said to him while crying silently so no one would hear me except for Shawn. His face was red and I could tell he was mad. "Please don't bring it up, I don't want to make drama at home but, you can tell the guys if you want to okay?" I said to him and he just stared at me and then I was kissed on the forehead and he hugged me "The doctor said you can go home so I brought you clothes" "Okay thank you, Shawn, I love you." "Love you too kiddo". 

(Shawn's POV)

"Shawn It was never your fault for what happened, c-c-Cameron started abusing me." she said to me while a tear fell off her cheek, it left a tear mark on her cheek. I was just mad I couldn't stop thinking about why he would ever do that to her. She's been through so much then, Cam does that to her. "Hey Shawn is it alright if me and you just chill today?" she asked nervously. "Yeah, why kiddo?" I asked her. "Well because I don't honestly trust Cam yet so yea..." I totally understand what she meant so me and her went to the park got ice cream then just walked around. It was really fun until we came home. I saw Cam making out with another slut. "Oh hey, Shawn where's Karalyne?" he asked I just stood there staring at him and he could tell that I was mad so he didn't want me to do anything so I just left the room. "Hey Karalyne pack your bag for a few days like a week or so okay kiddo?" I asked/told her. "Okay, where we going?" she asked. "Toronto, Ontario we are going there for a week just me and you is that okay?" "Yasss Shawn anything for you." I just looked at her and smiled. "Well we leave in a few hours so hurry up we gotta leave in an hour or so."  She nodded her head and smiled. I was taking her only because I know Cameron will do the same exact thing he did with the last slut. Karalyne just needed time to be a kid you know not around him for a little bit. I'm not going to tell Cam because I know he will say no. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that. With her being abused most of her life than almost dying, I just sometimes she was my kid because Cam doesn't even care for her. She needs to escape for awhile.

(Karalyne's POV)

"Karalyne wake up sweet cheeks we gotta go to the airport." I nodded my head and got ready. I just put on a Shawn Mendes sweatshirt with some sweats and black and white vans with a messy bun. "Can we get some Starbucks before we go Shawnie plweassee?" I say to him before we jump in the car. "Fine" "Yayyyy!" He chuckled to himself and we left. It was 3 am but I don't care I was just happy to get away for a little bit. "Shawn, does my dad know I'm leaving to go with you?" I asked him "Actually no he doesn't and it's gonna stay that why because you need a break from your dad I mean he almost killed you and I don't want that to happen to you again because you're my baby girl and my baby girl doesn't need that right now okay babe?" I just sat there and blushed and left a happy tear to go and hugged him so tight. "Thank you, Shawn, I know what you mean." We got our Starbucks and got on the plane and I just sat on Shawn's lap and he carried me all the way to the hotel when we got to Toronto.