Kidnapped

(Karalyne's POV) 

I woke up and noticed Aaron wasn't by me so I got up and went downstairs and I hear Aaron yelling at my dad. I went into the kitchen where everyone was at and I saw the whole thing. I started crying silently and everyone turned around and saw me. Aaron saw me and I just ran out of that house away from reality and everyone. I couldn't take it anymore, everything is a mess because of me. I don't deserve them at all. Cameron doesn't even care for me anymore and loves his slut more than me and everyone hates me except for my uncles and my aunt. I was running then I heard footsteps behind me and it was Aaron running for me I ran fast as I could. Then a van pulled out of nowhere in the middle of the night nad pulled up next to me and I saw Baliey and My old dad there jumping out of the van running for me. They captured me. "AARON!" I yelled and he was running as fast as he could but he couldn't catch up in time. "Did you miss me Karalyne?" my old dad said with an odd smile and I kicked him in the jaw and he threw me in the van with Bailey right beside me kicking and slapping me. I was screaming in pain and they ducked taped my mouth, legs, and arms. Luckily the boys taught me how to escape duct tape. The van stopped in the middle of nowhere and I saw his friends and a table full of stuff. They got out but left me in there by myself and I escaped the duct tape and quietly jumped out of the van and running for my life and then I heard footsteps behind me and I ran faster and faster. I called Aaron while running for my life.

(a-aaron, k-karalyne)

k-help me aaron *panting like crazy*

a- WHERE ARE YOU

k- im the middle of nowhere I escaped them but they all are running for me and Bailey is with them I think they are all trying to kill me

a- okay umm do you have your tracking and location on

k-yeah always

a-okay I am going to track you and come get you don't worry and keep running okay and if you get to the city run to the Hollywood sign just always keep running.

k-okay just keep running okay well hurry please and bring all the boys okay 

a-okay bye love you

k-love you bye

Phone call ended

I ran and ran and saw street lights. I still ran and then I heard the van so I ran faster. I have run for about 5 miles now and they are still trying to catch me. I saw the Hollywood sign and took the secret way in and they drove by without noticing me turning off. I ran up the trail and sat at the top of the H sign. I sat there getting my breath back and thinking about life at the moment. I notice how high I was and if I jumped it would be all over. No more of being kidnapped, abused, not loved, hated, feeling down every day, and no more life. I was about to jump but then I saw a pair of headlights shine on me and saw Aaron and all of the boys. I was so off the edge that I could fall at any moment. I saw everyone including my dad I mean Cameron. "Karalyne please don't jump we all love you please." Shawn said while crying. "Please Karalyne I can't live without you, we all need you, I need you." said my dad he had puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks. "You promised me that you would keep me happy and it would just be me and you." I said and he looked down. "I know but, she got to my head I need you please." he said I tried getting off but instead of getting off I fell the opposite way falling off the mountain. "HELP!" I screamed but it was too late I had fallen to my death. Before I blacked out I felt pain everywhere. All the boys went down the trail that leads me to where I was and the last thing I saw was my dad holding me telling me to stay awake.

(Cameron's POV)

I messed up big time, I had promised her to keep her happy and she is heartbroken. She ran out the door and everyone chased her and I stayed behind. Bailey left for some reason and got picked up by some van. She left and I stayed there and then my phone had gone off I saw a video from an unknown number. I watched the video and it was Karalyne getting kicked and slapped and being abused and I heard a familiar voice in the background. It was her old dad. I was freaking out and I ran out the door and called Aaron.

(c-Cameron, a-aaron)

c-Aaron Karalyne needs to help her old dad kidnapped her again

a-I know we need to get her back she called me and she was running for her life and she was in the middle of nowhere. I told her if she runs into to town then to run to the Hollywood sign. 

c- okay I will meet you guys up there bye

a-bye

Phone call ended

We got there and saw Karalyne on the top of the H about to jump. We all talked to her and she was coming off and she slipped and fell the other way down the mountain. "HELP!" she yelled and I ran as fast as I could down the secret trail and when I got to there was blood everywhere and she was struggling for air I went over to her and saw her eyes started to shut. "Stay with me Karalyne I need you honey, please don't leave me!" I said between sobs. I called 911 and they came and put her in the back of the ambulance truck. I sat with her and the boys followed behind. "She has barely a heart rate we need CPR over her stat!" the doctor yelled as we got out of the ambulance. I was still holding her hand and the doctors are holding me back telling me I couldn't go back there with her. Her hand slowly fell out of mine and I just broke down right there and cried like never before. The guys came over to me and we all comforted each other. We were the only ones in the waiting room. We stayed there all night awake. "Karalyne Dallas" the doctor yelled. "Yes is she okay, can I see her!" I asked the doctor. "Karalyne is in a server coma and she is in a surgery right now for her lungs and ribs, um her heart rate has gone back to normal but, there is a chance that she might not make it, im very sorry..." he said tearing up which doctors never really tear up when they gave news so that worried me even more. "O-okay thank you." I ran back to they guys in tears and told them what has happened to her and she might not make it. They all were crying and all of us fell asleep until I heard some yell "Karalyne Dallas immediately!" I shot up and ran over to the doctor and told me to come back to the room with her and Karalyne. Karalyne looked so pale and skinny skinny like don't eat skinny. "She made it through surgery and is very weak right now but, we will allow all of you back here just be very quiet please." the doctor said. "Okay thank you very much!" I told the doctor and hugged her. I got the guys and we walked in as quiet as we could. I sat there holding onto her hand and she kinda held back but didn't like she was giving up. 

(Karalyne's POV)

I was walking in a dark room for some reason then I saw my grandma. "Grandma?" she looked back "Hi honey." she said to me and I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. We talked and played for a little bit. "Come here I want to show you something." "Okay, " I said back. She walked me back to the dark room again. "Why are we here?" I asked and she responded, "Wait and you will see." I waited and I saw Me and my Dad holding my hand and all the boys crying. I saw my lifeless body. "Grandma how do I go back." "Well, you are in a coma so you have to choose to leave your dad and stay with me or go back and live with your dad." "I wanna go back tho grandma, I-I-I wanna see my daddy." I said while crying a little. "Okay, well I can't wait to see you again kiddo." she disappeared and I was trying my best to wake up and it was so hard. I grabbed Cameron's hand and squeezed it then his head shot up with a smile on his face. I finally opened my eyes and I finally was out of that dark room.  "Daddy?" I asked and he turned around and smiled and grabbed me and engulfed me into his arms. "I don't know what I would have down without you here." he said while tearing up. I just sat there in his arms. "What about us?" and I saw Aaron fake crying. "Awe come here." I said and all of them came over and hugged me. "When do I leave this nashty place." all of then laughed. "They said you can leave tonight." "Did you bring me some clothes?" "Yes I did." my dad said back and then we just hung out all day until Bailey came in. "Hey, how are you feeling," she asked me with her hand squeezing my leg. "Good." I said shyly so the boys wouldn't think that anything was going on. Aaron was dead on staring at her. He noticed that she was squeezing my leg so he came over and bumped her so she let go and he came and snuggled with me. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear and he nodded his head. Bailey was just eyeing us and she would make out with my dad every now or then. It disgusted me so much that I wanted to puke. "Karalyne you can leave now and make sure that you take your medication 2 times daily." "Okay thank you," I said back to the doctor.  Everyone got out so I could change. Aaron signed me out since my dad was too busy making out with his girlfriend. Someone came and picked me up bridal style and I looked and it was Shawn. I missed him so much, to be honest. He just really busy with work so yeah. "I missed you shawnie." I said to him. "I missed you too munchkin." he said kissing my cheek. I sat on his lap on the way home and I fell asleep.