Court Day *Dream*

I woke up and I looked at what time it was, 6:34 A.M. "Great." I said to myself and got out of Hayes strong grip and walked outside onto my terrace and looked at the sunrise. I looked at my phone and noticed today was the court day. I decided to take a shower and get ready since we have to be there at 10. I got in the shower and did all of that and got out. 

I wore a black crop top with high waisted skinny jeans with a black and white plaid pattern cardigan with some white slip on vans

I wore a black crop top with high waisted skinny jeans with a black and white plaid pattern cardigan with some white slip on vans. I straightened my hair and it was 9 in the morning when I was done getting ready. I got out of the bathroom and saw Hayes still sleeping. "Hayes get up." I said shaking him and waking him up. "Ugh, whyy?" "Because today is court day and you have 30 minutes to get ready." he immediately shot up and went to go get ready. I went to go wake up everyone but, everyone was already awake so I just went downstairs and I smelt a scent of bacon and pancakes. "Whatever that is, it smells freaking delicious!" I yelled and I heard everyone laugh. I walked into the kitchen and saw Shawn cooking breakfast. "Well, why don't you look gorgeous my lady." he said to me which made me smile. "Well thank you, you look handsome." that made him smile too, he handed me a plate of food.

-flashback-

I smelt a scent of  bacon and pancakes and I walked into the kitchen to all of the guys cooking breakfast listening to "lips gloss" 

"WHATCHA KNOW ABOUT ME, WHATCHA KNOW!" All of the guys screaming in the kitchen yelling all of the lyrics I just laughed the whole time. "Well, hello gorgeous how did you sleep?"  Dad said kissing my cheek. "Good, smell and looks good in here." I said and the guys all smiled and I realized we all were one big happy family and my life was going to be great.

-end of flashback-

"Karalyne!" Shawn said interrupting my thoughts. "Oh yeah sorry what?" "Are you ready to go?" I nodded my head and we all headed out to the car. I was beyond nervous because I could be Cameron's or I could be Nash's or Shawn's.  I grew more anxious the closer we got to the court house. I saw Cameron's car already here. "You ready kiddo?" All of them asked me, I just nodded my head and walked in. We took the elevator to the 3rd level since that is where the court room is. I walked in and saw Cameron sitting in his chair and then on the left was me, Nash, and Shawn's chairs.  "Hello everyone, my name is Judge Smith and I will be handling the case of the guardian of Mrs.Dallas. I would like Mr.Dallas to come onto the podium first." When he said Mr.Dallas I grew more anxious.

 "Mr.Dallas I would like to ask you this...why did you adopt Karalyne Marie Patterson?" when he said my last name I was flooded with the past. "Well, your honor I adopted that sweet little girl over there because I realized that I needed someone other than guys to have around the house and I truly felt lonely and when I went to the orphanage and saw her I knew that she was the one that could turn my life around and make me happier." when Cameron said that we both smiled at each other. Nash and Shawn most of noticed because they scouted closer to me.