The Interview

(Karalyne's POV)

I woke up on Blake's couch. "Good morning there is breakfast on the counter if you want some." he said and I smiled. I got up and ate his breakfast he made. "This is really good, thank you." I said and he smiled "Your welcome." he said cleaning his dishes. "Here let me help." I got up and started washing dishes with him. I got done with helping him and my phone ringed and it was Hayes. 

K- Hey what's up

H- You have an interview in 3 hours you need to come home and get ready

K- Okay see you in 15 minutes bye love ya

H- love ya too bye

Blake already got his penny boards and smiled. "Fine because you are cute." I said and he laughed. We walked out and started riding in the street. He started taking pictures of me and videos. "Omg, we have to stop for Starbucks beaky!" I said in an obnoxious voice and he caught in a video. "That was perfect." he said dying to laugh. He sent me the pictures and they all looked really good. I started taking videos and pictures of him. 

We got to my house and we said bye to each other. He left and I started laughing and smiling. I walked in the house and all of the boys were there standing in front of me. "Where did you go?" Shawn asked and he looked really pissed this time. "I was on set and it was starting to get late so I got a hotel room by the beach." I said and he started to cool off. "Okay well you have an interview in like 2 hours so start getting ready." I nodded my head and went to my room. 

I curled my hair and I had 30 minutes to get to the interview

I curled my hair and I had 30 minutes to get to the interview. "Karalyne c'mon we are going to be late!" Shawn yelled and I ran downstairs. I got to the end of the stairs and Jacob dropped his jaw. "Wow you look beautiful." he said and made me blush. "Thank you."  I said and walked over to Shawn. "Ready princess?" I nodded my head and we walked out to the limo waiting for us. We got in and got there 10 minutes early so we were surrounded by paparazzi of course. They took pictures of me and Shawn. We got to the interview and I found out I was going to be on TV. 

"Alright we need Karalyne Mendes down to stage 4 in 5!" the director said and I ran over to stage 4 and soon as I got there they put me on stage. 

"And now welcoming our guest Karalyne Mendes!" Ellen said and I waved. I sat down and we shook hands. "Wow you  look stunning tonight." she said and I laughed "Well thank you." I said we talked for about 20 minutes until she brought up the music video. "Karalyne we have been hearing that you are in Shawn's new music video is that true?" she asked and I was shocked for a moment but, I answered. "Yes I am in Shawn's new music video and that will be coming out tonight at 12 actually."  I said "We also have some rumors about you and Jacob Sartorius together or Blake Gray which one is it?" she said and I looked a little embarrassed for a second. "Um well I am dating Jacob Sartorius and me and Blake Gray are just friends." I said and she nodded her head. "Well, thank you for answering our questions and being here." she said "Your welcome." I said and walked off the stage. 

I walked over to Shawn and he smiled at me. "You did great out there don't worry we have a couple more to do and then you are done." he said and I nodded my head. 

We got out of the building and there were reporters everywhere. "Karalyne, Karalyne!" one of them yelled and walked over to me. "Hello Karalyne we are going to be asking you a few questions and we are going to record you okay?" she said and I nodded. 

"Okay Karalyne how long have you and Jacob been dating for?" "Um 3 weeks." 

"When did you two meet?" "We met in Virgina for a Magcon show and I ran into him literally." 

"Okay, this question you don't have to anwser if you don't want to but, we had rumors going around that you were raped and kidnapped is that true?" when she said that I got little red and looked down. "Um, well that is a long story but, yes I was kidnapped and that." I said and they stopped recording. "Thank you for answering our questions." she said and walked away.

I did interview after interview, I finally got done and did a red carpet walk and got done. I walked over to Shawn that was waiting for me by the car. "So how was it?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "It was okay I guess nothing to fun but, I guess they put me on live TV for one of them." I said and he smiled. 

"We are going to stop somewhere to eat real quick and then go home okay?" I nodded my head and we drove to Taco Bell. We ate and went home. We got out and we both walked in, I walked straight to my room, ignoring everyone. 

I got a notification on my interview that I could watch. I watched it and it got to the end to that one question. 

"Were you raped and kidnapped?" It kept on replaying in my head over and over again. I heard a knock on the door and they came in. "Hey, you okay?" I looked up and saw Jacob. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said and he sat on my bed. "We should go hang out at the beach tonight." he said, "Yeah let me get ready first." I said and he got out so I could change. I changed into my bathing suit and a cover-up. I put on my checkered board slip on vans and walked out. Jacob was waiting for me and we walked out of the house to the beach. 

We got there and there was a picnic blanket and candles with an ocean view and the sunset, "It's beautiful Jacob." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Anything for my babe." he said leading me to sit on the blanket. We sat there and watched the sunset and cuddled together. We took selfies and vines of each other. "Let's go swimming." he said and I jumped up with him and we got into the water. "Damn Daniel it's cold in here!" I yelled and Jacob was dying laughing. He got it on video too. "That was too perfect." he said and we both started laughing. We swam for a bit and got out and dried off. We got our stuff and went back to the house. "Karalyne I leave tomorrow." he said and I stopped walking. "Why?"  I said and he sighed "I have to get back to the studio but, I will come back soon I promise okay." he said hugging me and I nodded my head. We got inside and there was slutty girls everywhere. "Let's go upstairs." I whispered to Jacob and he nodded his head. We went in my room and watched Netflix for a while and cuddled. We both fell asleep after about 2 movies.