The Airport

(Cameron's POV)

"Karalyne is alive but she is very weak so we ask if you only have at least 6 people in the room at a time." said the doctor. "Yes, thank you very much, doctor." After that 6 of us went to her room and she has wires everywhere but she is still alive. Me, Nash, Shawn, Matt, Taylor, and Hayes decided to stay. The rest of the boys decided to go back to the hotel to get some sleep. We had to fly to Seattle, Washington tomorrow. The doctors said she would be capable of flying and sign out tomorrow. We had to keep our eye on her so she wouldn't get taken again. 

-The next morning-

"Okay time to get up sweetie." I said to Karalyne so she could get up so we can get to our flight so we can leave to Washington. I sign out Karalyne and told her to change since I brought her some comfortable clothes. 

(Karalyne's POV)

I woke up to my dad telling me to get up and change since he brought clothes for me

I woke up to my dad telling me to get up and change since he brought clothes for me. He brought me a PINK sweatshirt with a sports bra, black leggings, and PINK slides with Nike socks. We left and went straight to the airport to go, board our plane to Seattle, Washington. 

We arrived in Seattle and left the plane to the limo outside waiting for us. Of course, there are girls all around the car. Security trying to help until a girl grabs me. "DAD!" I screamed but, couldn't hear me. They left without me, I didn't know what to do so I just sat at the airport waiting for them to come back.

(Matt's POV) 

"DAD!" I heard Karalyne say but, I couldn't get to her in time and we just left her there. Cameron never realized what just happened. "Cameron dude we left her!" I yelled at Cameron in the limo. "Wait WHAT!" he screamed back. "We gotta get her man."  I said. We asked the driver to turn around but he couldn't. We felt terrible, Cameron started to tear up. I comforted him until we got to the hotel. We all put on sunglasses so we wouldn't get notice and it actually worked for once. We got our stuff into the rooms 

(Karalyne's POV)

I sat at the airport for 3 1/2 hours by myself alone waiting for someone to come and get me. I gave up on waiting and started to walk down the street. Until I saw a black shadow behind me it looked tall and looked like it was trying to get me so I dropped my bags and ran as fast as I can and I didn't know where I was going until I reached a dead end I was trapped I couldn't get out in time. The tall figure came over to me and saw no one I ever wanted to see again. "I'm back..." the tall figure came to the light and saw my father with his friends and I couldn't escape now. 

(Nash's POV)

I drove to the airport to go get Karalyne but, I looked all over the airport nowhere to be seen. I started to worry I called Shawn...

( s- Shawn, n-Nash)

S- hey man what's up

N- I can't find Karalyne anywhere I'm freaking out man 

S- Ask the lady at the front desk and I will head over there to pick you up

N- Okay man but hurry

S- k bye

N-bye

Conversation Ended

(Shawn's POV)

When I heard she was missing my heart broke I was on the verge of crying but, I kept my cool. I rushed down to the airport and picked up Nash. "The lady said she saw a little girl leave a little while ago by herself." said Nash. We looked all over the area and couldn't find her.  Until we heard a scream we have heard before when Karalyne was kidnapped by her dad. We were in the middle of nowhere and saw a little house that looked abounded and old. We heard little girl screams we both looked at each other and we knew what to do.

(Karalyne's POV) 

My dad tied me up and threw me in his ratchet van and drove off his friends started hitting me and started to make me bleed on my face and my legs and I just felt that numb feeling coming back. I passed out from being hit so much and when I woke up I was in a really old house and I was stuck in a chair tied up but, the boys taught me how to escape rope or duct tape I escaped the chair. I found a window but I couldn't climb but, I faced the pain and climbed through the window and I was free. I started to cry and run as fast as I can but, then I saw some headlights and I looked closely and it was Nash and Shawn. I ran and fell but, this time I couldn't get up they ran to me and picked me up and hugged me so tight. "I thought you guys forgot about me..." I said to them. They both told me they would never leave you and then I heard some voice come from the house. "Where the h*** is she!" some screamed. Then they saw me through the window and Shawn picked me up and ran to his car and all of jumped in and speeded out of there and they started to follow behind. Shawn was trying his best to escape but he couldn't we got to the highway and they weren't behind us. I started to cry in pain because of my ankle. "Are you okay Karalyne!" Nash yelled. "N-n-no," I said between sobs we stopped at the emergency room and I came back out in a boot and I had to stay in it for about 6 weeks but, that is better than dying I guess. We went back to the hotel then I just realized I don't have my bag. "Crap!" I said making Shawn and Nash look at me. I told them what happened and they said we would go shopping tomorrow in the morning. We went to the hotel room and I saw everyone look at me and saw there puffy red eyes and tear stains on their shirts. I ran to my dad into his arms and we just stood there for what seemed like forever but realistically it was 2 minutes." What happened to you Karalyne, I was worried sick about you." Cameron said. I told them what happened. "If it wasn't for Nash and Shawn I wouldn' be here right now." I said while hugging them. Everyone just noticed what happened to my ankle and they carried me to bed and we all went to bed together like a family it was nice to be back with them.

(Cameron's POV)

Once I heard that Karalyne was gone I went crazy I didn't eat or do anything I started punching the wall and grabbing things and throwing them everywhere. Everyone saw me and they stopped me and saw me crying. They asked me what's wrong and I told them and everyone looked sad and they were crying. We stayed in the room for about 5 hours then I heard the door open and I saw Karalyne, Nash, and Shawn. She was wearing a boot but, she didn't care at the moment and jumped into my arms and I held her while both cried and everyone got their phones out and started taking pictures and videos. She told me what happened and I was about to go find her biological father and go beat the s*** out of him but, I kept my cool for Karalyne. After that she told us about her ankle, we all got up and carried her into her bed and we all laid down together like a family and it was nice. I looked over and saw Karalyne smiling while she had light snores while sleeping which made me smile and feel proud that I decided to adopt her.