Magcon in Virgina (Part 3)

(Sorry for some many parts...lol)

(Karalyne's POV)

So I got out of the hospital finally. We went back to the hotel and we all took a nap together. It was all cute until hearing 9 boys snoring. I finally fell asleep for a little bit until I felt someone pick me up. "What are you doing?" I asked the person carrying me. "I'm taking you to next door to Cam's room silly." I finally looked at the person and it was Shawn. I just shut my eyes for a second and I fell asleep again. Ugh, I'm way too tired for this. I was suddenly thrown onto the bed making me giggle and wake up. "Ugh, Shawn I want to sleep," I told him making him giggle a little. "No, you gotta get ready." I looked at him confused. "We are going out to eat duh." I just gave him the "really" look and he laughed. "Hey, Shawn can we talk?" "Yeah what's up kiddo?" he asked me and I took a breath in and then out. "Well, when I was in a coma I heard everything you said and I just wanted to thank you for everything that you do for me, I pretty much count you as my Dad." I whispered the last part so no one could hear. He was speechless and he hugged me so tight. "I consider you as my daughter." he said to me and I just smiled and hugged him back. "Alright kiddo get ready for dinner and then we will go down to the lobby with the rest of the boys okay." I nodded my head and went to get ready. I wore a gray sweater with some normal skinny jeans with a New York hat and some white Addidas. 

I came out of the bathroom and Shawn was sitting on the edge on his phone scrolling through the gram

I came out of the bathroom and Shawn was sitting on the edge on his phone scrolling through the gram. "Wow, you look adorable." he said to me with his perfect smile. "Leggo." I said and he opened the door for me and shut the door behind him. "Karalyne get on my back." Shawn told me and he gave me a piggy back ride down to the lobby. "Who is all ready for Magcon!" everyone yelled in the lobby. "Quiet please." the front desk person said to us we all laughed and got in the car. We drove to the place and all of basically ran to the doors since we were 10 minutes late. I won because I run a lot so I'm faster than all of them. I ran inside to see girls already piling in. "Look the fag is here!" "Eww, who let her in." "OMG fatty stop running your fat rolls are showing!" I stopped and everyone started to laugh at me. I just kept on going but tears fell down my face. I decided to text Shawn and tell him I was going back to the hotel because "I forgot to take my pills and I don't feel good". 

(S-Shawn, K-Karalyne)

K-hey not feeling the best going back to the hotel and don't follow me, please

S-okay I will tell the others and I hope you feel good Ily

K-ily2

I felt bad for lying but, I didn't want to show my face there in front of those girls. All they will do is make fun of me so why go? It's pointless, I mean everywhere I go I get harassed, abused, hated on, laughed at. Like when do I get a break, It doesn't make sense. "Why God Me, just please answer me one of this days." I said whispering to myself calling an uber. The uber came and dropped me off. (Just pretend they had Uber's back then...) I ran to the hotel room and flopped myself on the bed and just cried and screamed into the pillow. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I DID TO ANYONE TO DESERVE ANY OF THIS I DON'T GET IT GOD JUST GIVE ME A SIGN OR SOMETHING PLEASE!" I screamed crying into the pillow. I eventually fell asleep after about 2 hours of crying non-stop.