The Worst Birthday

(Karalyne's POV)

I woke up in Shawn's strong grip. Today I turn 11, I just hope nun of the boys know it is. I hate my birthday. Getting beaten every year for hours tied to a pole, while your mother slaps, it's just terrible. Shawn knows it is my birthday because I told him a few weeks ago. Today was September 29. Which means Magcon starts tour again next week. Grreeaattt (note sarcasm). "Happy birthday baby girl." he said in a whisper so no one would hear. "Thanks, muffin man," I told him he chuckled and started tickling me. "Shawnn stop." I said and he stopped after 10 minutes my stomach hurts from laughing so much. "Let's go out to eat." he suggested and I started to get ready. I decided to kinda go little fancy since it is my birthday.  I wore a jean romper with a white cardigan with some white vans.

  I wore a jean romper with a white cardigan with some white vans

And made my hair with beach waves

After I went downstairs Shawn was waiting for me in the kitchen

After I went downstairs Shawn was waiting for me in the kitchen. "Woah, birthday girl we are not getting any boys today okay." he said in a whisper which made me laugh and then I thought of Jacob. "I know." I said with a smile. "Leggo." he said and we went to the car and drove down to IHOP and decided on pancakes because pancakes are life at the moment. "Hello, my name is Katie here is your menu's, what would you like to eat sir?" she said to Shawn winking "Um, I will just have a hot chocolate." he said uncomfortable because she did look like a whore. "What would you like." she said sternly to me with a death glare. "I will have a chocolate milk please." I said and she just walked away purposely shaking her butt so Shawn would see but, he didn't pay attention. "Don't worry, she is too slutty for me." he said with his killer smile. "Okay." I said and smiled back. Katie came back for our drinks and we ordered our pancakes. "These are freaking delicious!" I said and Shawn laughed with a mouth full of pancakes in his mouth. "Yep they are." he said back still laughing. Then, Katie came back with her caked makeup face, "Here is your receipt and thanks for coming to IHOP." she said and put her hands on the table so her cleavage was showing. Shawn wasn't even paying attention to her and he paid and we left hand in hand. The receipt had her number but he shredded it. "What we doing now?" I said "Well, we gotta go to the house and make breakfast so the idiots don't burn down the house." he said making me laugh. "yeah you are right." as we hopped in the car he turned on the radio and Jacob came on the radio with the speaker...