On Set

(Karalyne's POV) *skipping to the end of the day because I'm lazy writer....lol*

It was currently 8:15 and I started getting excited but, worried. "It's just a music video Karalyne nothing to be afraid of just you will be all over the internet in over a day but, that's okay right?" I kept saying to myself. I went downstairs and said good night to everyone but, off course Hayes stopped me. "I know your up to something." he said and I started getting worried. "No I'm not I'm just going to bed because that's what I said I was doing so goodnight see you tomorrow morning." I said and he groaned and let me go upstairs. I opened up my window slightly making sure it was quiet. I got to the edge of my balcony and jumped onto my trampoline and thankfully I made it. I got off of it and got my penny board and went to the beach like the director told me too. I got there and saw the director coming towards me. "Good you are here now, makeup and hair that way and then meet me and Myles by the equipment over there." I nodded my head and ran to makeup and hair. They did it surprisingly fast and I changed into my outfit. 

I ran over to the equipment area and the director and I think Myles stared at me in amazment

I ran over to the equipment area and the director and I think Myles stared at me in amazment. "You look good now we need some love action holding hands, no kissing, stuff like that okay?" the director said and we both nodded. The music started and me and Myles started running around and throwing sand and I jumped on his back, I actually felt like I was on a date with him. We had so many bloopers and then we finally made it through the whole video. "That's a wrap thank you, everyone, for coming and we will be posting this at 12 tomorrow." we all nodded and went back to our dressing room things I guess. I looked at my phone and saw it was 10, I checked my notifications and saw people posting about the video. "Great Jacob won't take this well..." I said under my breath. I got dressed in my normal clothes and ran back home. I climbed up my ladder and opened up my window quietly. I got in there and closed it and then I turned on the lights and saw Hayes on my bed. "Ahhh!" I said tripping over myself falling onto the floor. "Where were you?" he asked "I was at the beach jeez I couldn't sleep so I went there to go calm down and now I'm wide awake." I said "Yeah well you going to have to explain this too." he said pointing to his phone of me and Myles at the beach. "It was for a music video stupid."  I regretted what I just said. "YOU WERE IN A MUSIC VIDEO!" he said shouting "Shut up they could have heard you!" I whispered yelled "Karalyne you do understand that your heart isn't in the best condition right now and you know that." "Well, I have a life I'm not going to give up opportunities like that because I'm dying, I will live my life before I die so just leave me alone okay!" I said in his face and he backed away. "I'm sorry Karalyne I just wanted to protect you." "Well, I'm fine." I said back and he left the room. I changed into some pj's and laid on my bed. I couldn't sleep so I went to my balcony. I saw a shooting star go by, "You know I can't wish anything because If I do It becomes into a mistake."  I said to myself. I felt something hit me and I found a rock.  I looked over the edge to find Blake throwing rocks at my window. "Blake, what are you doing here?" I asked him and he looked at me. "I want you back Karalyne I can't sleep or eat or do anything without you please come back to me." he said I could tell he has been crying. "But, Blake I'm dating Jacob now, you cheated on me with Rebecca." I said and he was still looking at me. "Can I come up?" "Yeah sure just be careful okay?" he climbed up the ladder and he sat down next to me. "Why did you cheat on me with her, there were so many girls but, you chose her why?" I asked him and he looked at me with his crystal blue eyes. "Because I was protecting you from her because she said she would hurt you if I didn't do it with her, I didn't even enjoy it she was so sloppy and gross about it and with you, your just different from every other girl, you can make me smile without trying, you can make me laugh easily, you don't act like a slut, you're a perfect kisser, and when we kiss it's like our lips move in sync and fireworks and sparks go everywhere," he said still looking into my eyes. "I know Blake I felt the same way but, you cheated on me and I get it you were protecting me but, I rather beat up by her than you cheating on me, you could have said no you know." I said and he looked down "I know I just wanted to protect you." he said back getting closer to my face. I leaned in too but I stopped before our lips touched. "I can't..." I said letting a tear fall out. He wiped it away, "I know and that's okay because I will wait for you for how long it takes because I do truly love you." he said and that made my heart beat go kind of slow. "I do too but, I also love Jacob." I said and he nodded his head. He got up and started walking to the edge of the balcony. "Wait, Blake, I think you forgot something." I said and he turned around confused, I went up to him and got on my tippy toes and gave him a quick peck but, that quick peck turned into a full make out. About 10 minutes later he both finally let go. "I will wait as long as it takes for you." he said and left.