Dad's Girlfriend

(Karalyne's POV)

I saw a girl come in through the front door. "Who are you!" she said in a snotty tone. She looked like Barbie and a clown mixed together and half naked. "Who are you?" I said back. By then, Dad came in and he kissed her cheek and had his arm around her waist. "Karalyne I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Bailey." he said looking at me and smiling. "Nice to meet you." I said to her with no expression. "Oh, and this is my daughter Karalyne." he said to her and she faked smiled. "Nice to meet you Karalyne." she said to me with the biggest fake smile in the world. We shook hands and she kinda had a tight grip but, I just ignored it. Cameron walked away to go work or something like that. I just ignored everyone around me and just thinking what is about to happen. Then I felt that I was getting picked up and thrown somewhere. I saw what was happening as I looked up and saw Bailey hovering over me trying to tell me something but I couldn't hear her because all I could hear was ringing. "Hey, BRAT you listening to me!" she yelled at me. I looked at her and a tear fell. "NO, I DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU FREAKING THREW ME ON THE FLOOR AND I COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!"  she looked at me and then I could feel a stinging feel on my face. She slapped me in the face and stood there. " I told you to stay away from Cameron and the boys, and if you dare to tell any of them about this then you will probably won't be alive, I would just watch out if I were you." she told me and I just sat there and nodded my head. She was about to leave but, then I got slapped again. This time so hard I fell to the floor and I saw blood on the floor. My vision was blurry from crying so much so I just laid there on my floor crying my eyes out silently so no one could hear me. I finally fell asleep on the floor with nightmares in my head the whole time. 

I woke up at 10:30 am the next morning. I was still on the floor so the boys didn't check up on me. I thought about what happened last night and just got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked disgusting. I felt so fat and ugly. I looked at my bruised cheek and the tear stains on my cheeks. I took a shower and got ready for the day.  

I wore a gray casual dress with a dark flannel around my waist and my white converse

I wore a gray casual dress with a dark flannel around my waist and my white converse. After I got ready I went downstairs and saw all the boys and Bailey gone. I was actually pretty happy about it, I went into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter,

Karalyne,

Me and the boys went to a meeting and won't be home til' around 6 or 7. Don't do anything stupid and Bailey is coming over around noon so be good okay. I love you bunches.

-Dad

Great! Home alone with Bailey all day. Wait I can just go penny boarding down to Uncle Aaron's house. Well, it's 11:55 so I'm just gonna leave in 5 minutes. I left the house and saw a car drive right behind me. I looked back and saw Bailey going full speed down the street. I jumped off my board away from the road and ran with my bored in my hand. I ran as fast as I could and turned a few corners and took a short cut to Uncle Aaron's house. He leaves a key under his mat so I grabbed it and went inside. I sat on the couch and watched t.v for a while intil my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep.