Hospital Part 1

(Karalyne's POV)

I woke up and notice I was in my bedroom in Cameron's house. I looked on my phone and it said Sunday. I was confused at first then I realized it was all a dream no Dylan, no Jacob, no nothing. I sat there disappointed. I walked out of my room and noticed beer cans and it smelt like weed inside the house. I walked into Cam's bedroom and saw him sleeping with a girl that looked like Barbie naked. "Great," I said shutting his door quietly. I walked down stairs and saw Chris on the couch watching TV. "Goodmorning Chris." I said and he jumped a little "Karalyne were you here last night?" he asked "Yeah I was up in my room and I locked it why?" I asked "Just wondering." he said and I nodded my head and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a trash bag and gloves, I put on some music on my phone and plugged in my headphones and started cleaning up the house. I cleaned up all of the cans and Febreze the crap out of the house so it smelt good. It took me atleast 2 hours and my dad was still sleeping and Chris was still watching TV.  I walked past him into my room and changed out of my pj's.

  I walked past him into my room and changed out of my pj's

I got changed and went down stairs and still no one was up. "Chris I'm going out see you in a little bit." I said and he nodded his head. I walked out and walked around town for a bit and stopped at Starbucks. I walked in and turned the corner and saw Blake with another girl. I got angry but, I just cooled down and ordered my drink. I got my drink and left, he didn't notice me which was a good thing. I got bored of town so I walked to the forest. I found a secret trail which that lead me to a watefall. I sat down on a rock and played on my phone for a bit and then I got a text message from Jacob. 

Jacob-

Hey I know we went off on the wrong foot but, I'm going to be in L.A so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, I'm going to be at the airport in 20 minutes... so if you feel like it can we meet there?

Me-

That actually sounds great meet ya there

I smiled and got up and walked out of the forest. I called an uber to come pick me up and it drove me to the airport and I waited for 5 minutes. I looked up from my phone and saw Jacob there alone with his bags. I ran to him and he opened up his arms and jumped up and caught me. "I'm so glad your back, I needed you." I said and held onto my tighter. "Me too." he said back. We let go of each other and walked out of the airport together.

(Jacob's POV)

I flew down to LA because I miss her so much. I kept on getting dreams that she died or something bad happened to her and it was my fault so I was hoping I would get her back. I landed in LA and I got off and I saw her waiting for me, she looked up and saw me. She started running towards me and I dropped my bags and ran towards her too and I caught her in my arms. I felt like I was in a movie how they had those dramatic sense were they see each other after a long time.

We finally let go and left the airport. "So how have you been Jacob?" she asked I turned to her and stared into her gorgeous blue eyes. "Oh, it's been good but, it's better now since I saw you." I said and she smiled. We arrived at my hotel and we both got out. I checked in and we both went to my hotel room. It was just me that came because my family was on vacation for a while. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and I sat by her. She looked down but, I lifted her chin. "Karalyne the reason I came to LA because I was afraid that you would have done something to yourself and I didn't want anything happening to you because....I love you and I do-" I was cut off by her smashing her lips on mine. The kiss was a long passionate kiss and I could feel fireworks and sparks everywhere. "I love you so much Jacob I can't even describe how much I love you, I should have never let you go." she said staring into my eyes. "I shouldn't have let you go either and I don't care what Cameron says because Shawn accepts us being together and that's all I need." I said and she hugged me wrapping her legs around my waist. "You wanna take a nap because I'm really tired from flying the whole night." I said and she nodded her head. I laid down and she snuggled up to my chest,  I wrapped my arms around her and we both fell asleep.