Magcon Part 2

(Karalyne's POV)

I turned around and saw my biological father. I didn't know what to do I stood there speechless I couldn't scream or talk just stood there. "I'm back," he said in a scary way. He duct taped my mouth and then I saw all the guys coming but couldn't make it in time everything went black. My father picked me up and started running away from all the boys but we threw me in a van and I was gone. 

I woke up in a basement with cement walls and a hanging light was above me. I woke up feeling numb like the way I did 5 years ago. My biological father came in and had a gun and weapons and set them on the table. I shed a tear and he noticed me and slapped my face and left my face bleeding. His friends came in and I remembered that It was Fun Friday. "Oh no," I whispered to myself. One of his friends came to me and said: "long time no see." I just cried silently trying not get slapped again.

(Cameron's POV) 

"I LOST HER!" I screamed and the boys were all crying. We ran as fast as we can and tried to get her back but we weren't fast enough. We ran back to the hotel and jumped in a car and were speeding down the highway and we found the van she was in we saw her getting torched in the van getting slapped and kicked. I cried so hard I couldn't stop. Then they turned off the highway and we lost them. Everyone was screaming turn around we jumped off the highway and stopped at a gas station and everyone got out except me I just sat there and cried until everyone got back in. All of us we looking and looking until we saw the same van on the highway. We got out and all of snuck in the house and heard slapping screaming and some saying STOP.

(Karalyne's POV)

"STOP!" I yelled hoping someone would hear me. I just got hit and slapped hard each time and they wouldn't stop. Then he got the knife to my neck and duct taped my mouth and it was hopeless now it was my time to die after all the years of getting torched it got better than the moment I was happy it all turned around. "Are you ready to die?" my biological father said.I couldn't say anything since my mouth was duct taped and he ripped it off and I said "Tell my dad my real that cared for me that I love him and tell him that he was the best thing that had ever happened to me and tell all of my uncles that I love them and my aunt and tell them I said goodbye." I said crying 

(Cameron's POV)

I heard Karalyne telling her dad that tell me all of these things and I just stopped there and by the end she said goodbye and I love you, dad. Then I heard a scream so loud I opened the door then I saw Karalyne in a puddle of blood. I knocked them out and the boys called the police. I comforted Karalyne and hoping she would still be alive. The ambulance took her from me and check her heartbeat but there was no response. "KARALYNE!" I yelled and then I saw her eyes open and her heart was pumping and she was alive. They let me ride with her to the emergency room with her and the whole time I blamed myself for what happened to her. I followed her but, then I was dragged back to the waiting room by doctors and I had to wait for her surgery to end. The boys came in and was a mess just crying all the time and the boys comforted me until they said "Karalyne Dallas guardian!"The doctor said. "Is she okay?" I said. "Karalyne is...