The Accident

(Karalyne's POV)

I woke up at 6 and noticed Nash was still sleeping. I woke him up and started cuddling with him again. "Nashy I'm hungryyy," I said and he laughed. "What do you want to eat?" I was looking at him with the "betch whet" face. "Um, Taco Bell duh." I said and we both laughed so hard that I was on the floor laughing. We both got up and went into his car and went to Taco Bell. We arrived and I noticed a familiar face. Great Bailey and Rebecca is here with their minions. Nash noticed me. "What's wrong Karalyne?" I just shook my head "Do you have a hoodie in the car?" He nodded his head and I put it on. "Why did you go get a hoodie?" he asked me and I pointed to the group of people which was Bailey and Rebecca's group. He understood and we walked in and ordered and I sat down. I went to go throw away my trash but, I was tripped by Bailey putting her foot out. "Uh-oh, fatty tripped." Bailey said and everyone from the group laughed at me. I got up and brushed myself off and continued and walked out. Nash followed behind me, "WAIT, Karalyne!" he yelled. "I'm just going to walk home Nash don't worry about me." I said and he sighed. I walked to the place where I usually go and that's the Hollywood sign. No one was here this time. I climbed onto the H and just sat there staring at the city. "Why me?" I said to myself. I heard footsteps and I looked behind me.

"Jacob?" I asked confused. "Karalyne?" he asked back. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well I have interviewed over here so yeah why are you here?" he asked "Well you know I live here so..." he looked at me wide eyes. "Why are you so surprised?" he looked at me and then down to his feet. "I'm sorry..." is all he could say. "You know what you can save it, Jacob, I saw you kiss that girl twice-" I was cut off by his lips smashing into mine. "No, I can't..." I ran off and down the hill, he followed me. "Karalyne wait, please!" he yelled. I stopped again, why do I keep stopping? "Look you kissed her twice and I saw both times, and I can't have you be kissing other girls while you are kissing me it's just wrong, and just no, bye Jacob..." I left it at that and started walking away in tears. He grabbed my wrist and I kinda flinched a little because of my cuts. "Show me your wrist." he told me. "Why you don't care about me so why don't you go kiss your girlfriend." I told him he lifted up my sleeves and saw the scars and new cuts. "Why? You are so beautiful you shouldn't do that to yourself." he told me I turned around angry. "You know why I did this to myself is because you kissed another girl, I was kidnapped and raped, I'm being bullied at school and all the hate online you have no idea how it feels to be me." I yelled while crying he just stood there in shock. He just ran to me and hugged me but, I dodged it and ran to my house. He followed behind me "Stop following me!" I yelled. "No not until I can explain please!" I turned around and let him explain but I was so close to my house. "No Jacob you can't be kissing girls then come back to me It doesn't work like that!" I yelled in his face. Instead of yelling back he slapped me.

(Nash's POV)

I drove back to the house hoping Karalyne was there but she wasn't. I called her but, she wouldn't answer back. Then I heard screaming and yelling outside, I went outside and saw Jacob and a girl. The girl turned around but didn't see me. I realized it was Karalyne, "No Jacob you can't be kissing girls then come back to me it doesn't work like that!" she yelled in his face but then, the unexpected happened Jacob slapped her. I ran to her because she was slapped to the floor. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that i promise." he said to me "Well, then why did you do it." I asked him in an angry tone. I punched him in the face and then carried Karalyne to our house. I put her on the couch and tried to wake her up because she wouldn't wake up and she wasn't breathing. "Karalyne wake up!" I screamed in her face but, she wouldn't budge. I called 911 and the ambulance was coming to get her. I called all the guys and they were rushing home because it was all over twitter. The paramedics came and took her to the table and lifted her in. The guys came when they were putting her in the truck. "What the hell happened Nash!" Cameron yelled at me. "Ask Jacob he is the one that did this to her!" I yelled back. He grew angrier, Shawn didn't have any emotion he instantly jumped in the back with her to the hospital and the rest of the guys drove in one car. 

(Jacob's POV)

I really didn't mean to slap her I was just talking and then I did it. I can't believe I did it either I walked down the street and saw the paramedics went to her house and put her on the back of it. "I did this." I said while looking down, I walked the other way but, the car with all of the guys in it pulled up next to me. "Jump in." Cam said and I did. We drove to the hospital and we heard that they couldn't find a heart beat. They said they will be going through surgery and see what they can do. I waited there for hours until I heard "Dallas" we all risen up and went to the doctor. "I'm sorry to say this but, your daughter didn't make the surgery and her room number is 345 if you would like to see her." Shawn instantly sprinted to her room with the other guys I stood there and the next thing I knew I was holding the doctor's collar. "Listen here my girlfriend is in there and you better try harder to save her or buddy we are going to have some issues do you understand?" I said in his face he nodded his head and went to grab doctors and try to get her back to life. I ran to her room and saw her lifeless body there Shawn crying on her shoulder and Cam holding her hand. I just sat there in the corner my knees to my chest. 

(Karalyne's POV)

I sat in that dark room again and there was God. "Can you tell me why now?" I asked him and he nodded his head. "This is happening to you because this will make you stronger than you are now and I'm sorry that all happened to you but, you will understand when you turn older and please forgive Jacob he really didn't do anything please." he said and I nodded my head he touched my shoulder and I felt the light come to me and felt my heartbeat again and I was going into the light. I woke up and heard cries and someone holding my hand and the heart monitor going crazy. "DOCTORS SHE'S AWAKE!" they all yelled and they came in rushing in. My eyes finally opened and I saw all the guys at the foot of my bed and doctors everywhere. "Hey, guys." I said with a weak smile. They all smiled back Shawn came over to me and hugged me as hard as he could "Shawn I need to breathe you know." I said and he let go and kinda laughed. Cameron was still holding my hand and he looked so happy that I was alive. But, I still wish I wasn't alive for some reason. I saw everyone and Jacob "Hey guys can you get out except for Jacob please" Nash looked at me confused and he just left the room. "I should of believed you Jacob I'm really so-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips onto mine. "Trust me a girl like you I wouldn't leave for the world." he said which made me smile in the inside and out. "The doctor said you can leave if you want to." Nash said barging in. "Oh, okay did you bring me some clothes?" I asked him and he gave me some clothes. Everyone got out so I could change. "We ready to go?" I said to all of them and they nodded their heads and we left. Shawn came and swooped me off my feet and carried me bridal style. I giggled the whole way there, I noticed Nash looked sad but, I didn't know why? We all piled into the car and rode home. I sat in Shawn's lap and fell asleep. I woke up as we are arriving at our house. I walked inside and dreaded to walk up 3 flights of stairs so I kinda just scooted my way up. I got rug burn but, I didn't wanna walk so. I sat on my bed and checked my twitter and Instagram and my other social media's, they were filled with hate. "remember you did this to me." I said whispering to myself and I fell asleep.