Me and Nash's Day

(Karalyne's POV)

I woke up and took a shower because I smelt like hospital and looked dead so I cleaned up and decided to get dressed for today.

I decided to curl my hair and wear a gray belly shirt with high wasted shorts with a California hat

I decided to curl my hair and wear a gray belly shirt with high wasted shorts with a California hat. I walked downstairs and all the guys awake and on their phones as usual. "Well, hello beautiful." My dad told me. "Thanks, Dad." I said and smiled and went to the kitchen because I smelt pancakes. I walked into the kitchen and saw Shawn making his famous breakfast. "Omggg it smells so good...oh Shawn's cooking that's why." I said making him laugh, he handed my plate to me and I ate it because his cooking is that good. "Hey, what about us?" the guys said with sad puppy dog eyes. "Well, come here before it's all gone." Shawn said and literally, I haven't seen Matt run so fast to get food. All the boys chase after him eating all of it. "Jeez, guys...there is not even a crumb left!" I said looking surprised. 

Everyone got done eating and me and Nash were the only ones in the living just watching a movie. "Hey, Karalyne wanna go do something?" I nodded my head and headed to the car. Nash grabbed his keys and we started heading out the drive way. "Hey, why did you look sad when you saw me and Shawn?" I asked him and he sighed. "Well, because when you were adopted I wanted to be the one that did everything with you and help you with tough times but, Shawn kinda beat me to it so yeah I guess I'm jealous of your guys relationship because I wanted that to be me." he said which made me feel bad. "I'm sorry that I hang out with him so much, how about this me and you hang out this week just me and you." I said and he smiled and nodded his head. We pulled into a trampoline place. "Leggo." he said and we both went in there together and got in there and what a big surprise the devils are here. "Nash the devils are here." I said and he looked at me and then bent down to my level of height. "It's okay I'm right here if anything happens, just remember I can beat up the jocks for you." he said kissing the top of my head. I nodded my head and started jumping around and did back flips and cool tricks. Nash started recording me and posted it on every single social media he had. "Hey, look the baby is here." Rebecca said pushed me into the foam pit. They all laughed and soon enough the jocks came over to me. "If you touch me you will regret it." I said and they all laughed and gathered around me. "Nash!" I yelled and soon enough I got punched but, Nash got him back. I punched one in the face and they all left but, Bailey and Rebecca and their minions. "Thanks, Nash." I said hugging him. "Anytime kiddo." he said and we started jumping around again and having fun. "Hey, fatty don't jump there you will break it!" Rebecca said and I wasn't paying attention and hit the metal bar. "Oww!" I said but I wasn't knocked out or bleeding which that was a good thing. "Are you okay?" Nash asked me and I just nodded my head. They were still laughing at me. "Fags..." I said under my breath but I guess they heard it. "What did you just call us?" they said in an angry tone. "I said that you guys are fags." I said with confidence and they came jumping over to me and Nash but he picked me up and ran to the entrance and grabbed our stuff and we left. "Good job kiddo!" Nash said high-fiving me, I was still laughing from what I said. It was around 12 so we wanted to go lunch and then go to the Mall because we are basic. We pulled into Mcdonalds and I just ordered fries because that's what I usually eat from there. I was a very light weight, I still throw my food back up, I just feel fat sometimes so I just throw it up back again. "Are you sure you are full kiddo?" Nash asked me I kinda turned red, "Um, yeah just not that hungry..." he gave me a questioning look and I just ignored it. "Hey I'm going to the bathroom." he nodded his head and I went to the bathroom and threw up my food. I walked out kinda feeling sick but, I didn't mind. "Ready to go to the Mall kid." Nash said to me with a smile, I nodded my head and we walked out and drove to the Mall. As we were driving "Life of A Party" came on and I sang my heart out.