Falling for Jack Avery ch.1

"Gabby help me with the boxes." My Mom called out.

"Coming." I called back.

My mom and I just moved here from Ohio to LA for her job. We unpacked most our stuff around the house.

"Hey Mom I'm going to Logans apartment." I yelled from downstairs.

"Drive safe." She yelled back from upstairs.

I got in my car and started driving. I prepared myself for any kind of prank my brother will pull on me.

I drove to the complex and got out of my car. I walked to his apartment and before I could knock the door flew open.

"Ayeee lil sis!!!!" He yelled while hugging me.

"Hey, Logan!!" I yelled while hugging him back.

He quickly turned his camera on and showed me in the view.

"Aye yo Logang what's poppin!" I yelled.

Logan started laughing and talking to his camera about going to set. He turned off his camera and asked if I wanted to go to set.

"Want to come to set with me?" He asked.

"Sure." I responded.

We drove to set and then when we go there we went to his trailer.

"They want you to wear that?" I asked.

"Yeah it's dope, but I'm going to sweat a lot." He said.

I walked out of the trailer so he can change. 5 minutes later he finally came out changed.

"Sit in the trailer while I go act. Ok?" He said.

I nodded my head and just went on my phone. I scrolled through instagram bored out of my mind.

All of the sudden the door opened.

"Hey Log-" a boy about my age said.

"Oh Logan is acting right now, but I'm his sister." I said.

"Oh my name is Daniel." The boy said.

"I'm Gabby." I said.

4 more boys walked in laughing.

"Oh who's this?" Jack asked.

"Her name is Gabby." Daniel said.

"Can we wait here till he gets back?" Daniel asked.

I told them they could stay and they did. We talked and got to know each other.

"So how old are you guys?" I asked.

"Corbyn and I are 18." Daniel said.

"I'm 17." Jack said.

"I'm 19 and Zach is 16." Jonah said.

"How old are you?" Zach asked.

"I'm 17." I told them.

Logan finally walked in. He was sweating a lot of course.

"Hey sis. I see you've met the Why Don't We boys."

"Yeah. Why didn't you mention them ever?" I asked.

"Well I was gonna take you to meet them after acting, but now you've met them." He smiled.

We left set going back to Logans apartment. We ordered pizza and jumped on the love sacks on Logans balcony.

"Ooh mom probably wants me home soon." I said.

"Do you need a ride home?" He asked.

"No I can drive now." I said.

I drove home and then when I got to my room I ran and jumped on my bed from being exhausted.

Next day

I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood and and explore. I walked to the park just to relax. I heard singing and the voices sounded familiar.

I went to see who it was and saw Jack, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel. I walked over to them smiling. When they were done singing I started clapping.

"Good job." I smiled.

"Thanks." They all said.

"Do you live around here?" Corbyn asked.

"Yeah I live in this neighborhood. And you?" I asked.

"Same." They said.

They asked if I wanted to hangout and we did. They started walking to the direction of my house.

"How do you guys know where I live?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Jack said.

"I live right there." I pointed.

"Oh we live right next to you." Daniel said.

I figured out that the boys live right next to me. We all started hanging out. They had a lanai and furniture outside on their deck.

We sat there talking. Zach went over to the pool just looking at it. Jonah creeped up behind him and pushed him in.

"Hahahahaha" Jonah laughed.

"Oh your dead!" Zach yelled as he came up wiping water from his face.

Then Daniel came and pushed Jonah, but Jonah took Daniel with him.

"Make room I'm coming in!!" Corbyn yelled as he did a cannonball in the pool.

Jack looked at me and I gave him that don't you dare look. He quickly picked me up running with me to the pool.

"Put me down Jack Avery!" I yelled.

"Your gonna wish you didn't thro-." I screamed.

But before I could finish my sentence he threw me in the pool. I came up wiping the water from my face.

"Get him!" I yelled.

We all hurried out of the pool and ran towards Jack. We caught up to him and we all grabbed him throwing him to the pool.

After Jack got out of the pool we all dried up. We put on a movie. I crashed on the couch half way into the movie.

Jack carried me into his room setting me down lightly on his bed trying not to wake me. Then he went to sleep on the couch.

Sorry this chapter was probably boring. But keep reading it gets better i promise. (: