Falling for Jack Avery ch.5

The next day I had to wake up with Ian next to me. I got up and went down stairs.

"Goodmorning." Ian said.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I yelled.

"Why did you leave when I was asking you about Jack?" He asked.

"Because I got hungry." I replied.

"I don't believe you." He said.

"Well I don't care." I snapped back.

I got a knock at the door. I ran to it trying to get away from Ian. Before I got to the door it opened.

"Hey, Gabby." Jonah said.

Then other boys walked in.

"We just decided to walk in because this is like our second home." Zach said smiling.

I smiled and then walked to the kitchen to made breakfast for everyone.

"Hey guys." Ian said.

"Hi." The boys said except for Jack.

I made everyone breakfast. I didn't eat because I was too stressed. I went up to my room. Of course Ian followed me.

"Can I be alone please?" I said to him while stopping at the middle of the stairs.

"No let me come with you." Ian said.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled loud enough the boys could hear me.

Jack, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel came walking over to see what's wrong.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"This isn't your concern." Ian said.

There was a knock at the door.

"Thank god." I mumbled walking over to the door.

I opened the door to a police officer. The boys and Ian looked confused.

"Hi ma'am. Is this Gabby Paul?" The officer asked.

"Yes sir. How can I help you?" I answered.

"Your mom has passed away from a terrible car accident . We found her car in Georgia." The officer said.

Right when the police officer said passed away I couldn't hear anything after that. My whole world was collapsed. My heart dropped. I couldn't breathe either.

"Ma'am? Ma'am, are you ok?" He said.

I fell down on my knees crying. I had a panic attack and couldn't breathe.

Jack, Daniel, Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach ran over to me they started hugging me and telling me everything will be ok.

Ian didn't do anything. He knew I hated him.

The officer left and I was still in pain and crying. I ran upstairs slamming my door behind me.

Ian ran to my room. He started hugging me.
I ripped his hands off me.