Falling for Jack Avery ch.18

1 week later (at Logans apartment)

"Gabby you haven't cried about Jack cheating yet your like immortal." Liz said following me to the kitchen.

"I don't know I guess I'm just balling my feelings up inside." I shrugged.

"That's not good." Liz said shaking her head.

"Well I don't care." I rolled my eyes. (XD anyone else say that like Ethan)

I got a glass and poured some pop and sat on the the couch. I turned the tv on and all that came on was love stories.

"Ugh I hate love stories. The guys gets the girl they get married and happily ever after blah blah blah." I ranted.

"Hey is everything good with you and Jack you haven't seen him lately?" Logan asked coming out of his room.

"Uhh yeah perfect I was going to see him today." I lied.

"Ok have fun." Logan smiled.

I still haven't told Logan about what happened with Jack. I don't want Logan to beat him up. I can handle my own problems.

"When are you going over to see him?" Logan asked.

I looked over at Liz staring at me giving the "yeah when are you" bitch face. Liz thought it was wrong about keeping secrets from Logan about Jack.

"Now?" I said coming out more of question.

"Ok I'll text him your on your way." Logan said getting out his phone.

"'No!" I yelled.

"No." I said this time calmly.

"Oh ok." Logan said pursing his lips.

"It's ok I got it." I fake smiled.

Logan walked back in his room and I looked at Liz who was still staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

She just shook her head and looked away.

"I don't know how to tell him ok so shut up." I said.

"Mhm." Liz said.

"When are you going over to your boyfriends house?" Liz asked sarcastically.

"I don't know where to go yet. Or if I go anywhere." I responded.

I got up and put my glass in the dishwasher.

"I mean we could go do something." Liz suggested.

"Ok like what?" I asked.

"We could get or nails done." Liz said.

"Nah." I said shaking my head.

"Uhh we could get make overs." She said.

"No." I said while laying down on the couch.

"Well what do you want to do?" Liz asked.

"Anything, but those suggestions." I said.

"Whatever." Liz rolled her eyes.