Falling for Jack Avery ch.8

As Jack and I walked downstairs I saw a girl standing down there. She turned around and I saw my bestfriend Liz.

"Liz?!" I yelled as I ran to her.

We hugged each other for a long time. We are internet best friends. We've known each other for 2 years and this was the first time seeing her in person.

"How did you guys know?" I asked turning around to the boys.

"Well you always talk about her and we thought you needed her right now." Jonah said.

"Aw thank you guys." I smiled.

Liz and I ran up to my room. To unpack her stuff for the rest of the year. Yes, I said year.

"This is where you'll be sleeping liz bug." I laughed nudging her in the arm.

"Ok crabby gabby." She said.

"You know I hate that nickname." I said.

"I know that's why I use it." She smirked.

I helped Liz unpack her stuff into an empty drawer I made for her.

"How's life?" Liz asked.

"Stressful, but ok." I said.

"Talk to me love." She said as she patted the bed.

"Well my mom basically abounded me. Then she got into a car crash and passed away. Then suicide attempts, medication." I explained.

"Aw honey, it's ok." She said hugging me.

"What happened in your life?" I asked.

"My mom had a miscarriage it was hard. Then my parents got into an argument and got divorced. Then my boyfriend broke up with me." She explained.

"Well he's an ass. Ian and I broke up. He grew to be an ass too." I said.

"Aw I'm sorry." She said.

"Their both big asses, but we have each other." I smiled.

"You know what your right." She said.

"Or we can get a tub of ice cream and cry our feelings out." I offered.

"Hahaha that's funny I've always seen those in movies and wanted to do that." She laughed.

We went downstairs to where the boys were hanging out.

"Where are you guys going?" Jack asked.

"To by a tub of ice cream." I said.

"And cry our feelings out." Liz laughed.

"Ok?" Jack said.

"Have fun I guess." Daniel said.

We walked out of the house and then to my car.

"Like my whip?" I asked laughing.

"Much love for it." She said.

We got in my car and I drove to Walmart, very convenient. We bought a big tub of neapolitan ice cream.