Falling for Jack Avery ch.25

I put on my Avery jersey and black jeans. After i got dressed I slipped on my shoes.

 After i got dressed I slipped on my shoes

My outfit ^^

I pulled my hair back in a ponytail. Liz, Jordan, and I headed out the door. We took and uber to the show.

We got into the place. We waited out side in line to go in. The wait was long, but that's ok. We got inside and our seats were in the middle.

30 minutes later

The boys came out on stage and the whole crowd was screaming. They preformed on my way first.

I sang along to every song. It was a fun night. They closed off with something different. After that some people left, but others stayed because they had vip passes.

Liz, Jordan, and I stood in line to see them. Jordan was anxious to see Daniel and I was anxious to see Jack.

The wait felt like forever. When we got closer I hid my face with my hat so jack wouldn't recognize me.

"We're almost there." I said excitedly.

Jordan and I were jumping up and down getting excited. Liz was smiling and laughing at us.

"Ok ready?" I asked.

Jordan nodded her head. It was our turn. Jack and Daniel were talking and didn't see us.

"You did amazing at that concert." I smiled.

"What the hell." Jack said surprised when he looked at me.

His smile on his face was wide and he hugged me tightly. It felt so nice to be in his embrace again.

"What. How'd you get here?" Jack asked.

"I told you I might surprise you at one of your shows." I laughed and hugged him tightly again.

"Your so beautiful." He smiled.

Jack kissed me on my lips. When we pulled away I looked over and Jordan and Daniel were happy.

"Awww." The fans in the crowd said together.

Some frowned, but I didn't care. I was finally with Jack. I missed him so much.

"This is my girlfriend Gabby." Jack said loud enough everyone could hear him.

"She's so pretty." I heard some of them say.

"Thank you guys." I smiled.