Falling for Jack Avery ch.31

*Few months later*

Gabby's pov

I'm out of the hospital now and just resting at home. Jack walks into view, but doesn't say anything. Is he ignoring me?

"Jack?" I ask.

He doesn't say anything.

"Jack!" I yell.

"Huh...what?" He asks.

"Are you ok?" I question him.

"Yeah I'm sorry I was just day dreaming about you." Jack smirks.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"You look beautiful." He smiled and sits next to me.

I cuddle into him and play with his hair.

"Thank you." I blush.

"Where is everyone?" He asks.

"They said something about a music festival." I shrugged.

"They didn't invite us?" Jack frowned.

"Guess not." I shook my head.

"That's ok. At least I'm here with you Gabby." Jack grins.

"You're so sweet." I chuckle.

Jack and I looked into each other's eyes for a minute straight. He started leaning in. I missed his soft lips. I leaned in too and our lips met.

I could feel Jack smiling during the kiss. We pulled apart and I started blushing. I hid my face with my hands.

He put his two fingers on my face and lifted up my chin.

"You don't need to be embarrassed." Jack said.

"I'm not it's just...I love you so much and you are the best boyfriend ever and you treat me right. You make me so happy. I'm glad I'm with you. I want to be yours forever." I confessed.

"I love you too and I hope you'll be mine forever." Jack told me.

He kissed me again, but this time more passionately. He broke the kiss and then picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried up to the bedroom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

...

Yes, they had sexy time, but I don't write smut. No I'm not 10. It's just uncomfortable for me to write it. Sorry to all you sinners out there that are thirsty for smut XD

...

I woke up next to Jack who is asleep. I look around the room and rub my eyes. I hear people talking and it starts to get closer and closer.

They open the door. I scream and hide under the covers.

"Oh crap. We are so, so, so, sorry." The both apologized. It sounded like Jonah and Daniel.

They saw me. Oh god that's so embarrassing. How am I gonna face them again. I look at Jack to see him staring at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked concerned.

"Jonah and Daniel just saw me I'm pretty sure." I told him.

"Why are they looking at what's mine?" Jack asked getting a little angry.

"It's ok." I reassured him.

...

Jack and I put our clothes back on and walked down stairs holding hands. I saw Daniel and Jonah staring at me. I woosed out and ran back upstairs.

"This is so embarrassing." I mumbled.

"Gabby?" A voice asked.

"Who is it?" I asked them.

"Jack." They said while opening the door.

"I don't want to go down there." I told him.

"Then don't." Jack shrugged.

"But Logan will get suspicious." I said.

"Then lets go down there and if they say anything about it I'll talk to them with my fist." Jack laughed a little.

I nodded and we walked back down stairs. I sat down next to Jack at the counter.

"You ok?" Logan asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I nodded.

"So, what did you guys do while we were gone?" Logan asked while raising an eye brow.

Daniel and Jonah were staring at me and Jack. I gave them both a death glare and shook my head, meaning don't say anything.

"Oh, you know, watching movies." I lied.

"Cool the festival was really fun I wish you guys went, but there wasn't enough tickets." Logan said.

We all finished eating. Daniel, Jonah, and I were all alone cleaning up.

"So." Daniel cleared his throat.

"Ok, you guys saw me and Jack together. Big deal." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you guys?" Jonah asked.

"Yes. Now get over it." I told them.

Wow I didn't know that could come out my mouth. I was the one embarrassed earlier. Now I'm telling them to forget about it.

"We are sorry for barging in like that. We invaded your guys privacy and that was wrong of us to." Daniel apologized.

"It's ok." I accepted their apology.

"Let's just forget this ever happened." Jonah said.

"Agree." I nodded.

Hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry it took forever to update. Thank you for reading. Love you, okie bye.