Falling for Jack Avery ch.2

"Where am i?" I mumbled.

"My room." Jack said walking in.

"Oh." I replied.

"I'm gonna go to my house and change." I said while getting out of his bed.

"You can borrow some of my clothes." He offered.

I nodded my head. He left the room while I changed. I just picked out some sweat pants and a nirvana shirt.

When I walked out Jack was staring at me lightly smiling.

"Like whatcha see." I laughed sarcastically.

He started laughing and then the others boys walked out of their rooms.

"Goodmorning." I said.

"Goodmorning." They said back.

"So do you guys want to hangout at my house today?" I asked.

They said sure and then we ate breakfast at their house. After we were done we walked over to my house.

"It's not completely done, but this is what we have so far." I said.

We went to the back where I had a trampoline. We stared doing flips and just jumping. I had a pool too so we were gonna go in the pool.

"Just go through my house to get your swim suits." I told them.

We walked through my house and I saw my mom. But she had a suit case with her.

"Um mom whatcha doing?" I asked confused.

"I'm going out of state for a while because of my job. They are asking me to travel to places." She said.

"Oh ok. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked.

"Well I just got asked now. Money's on the counter ok sweetie." She said.

"Well I can't stay here alone." I yelled.

"Yes you can. Your 17 and you know how to cook and drive. Now bye I love you." She said as she left quickly.

I turned around looking at the boys staring at me.

"I can't believe she did that." I yelled in anger.

"Do you really think it's for her job?" Zach asked.

"Nope." I said.

Few hours later

I was still shocked on what my mom did. I didn't think it was for her work though.

G: guys did mom tell you she left?
L: yeah she said she went to stay with a friend.
J: she didn't even tell me at all wtf
G: she said she left for work. Shes lying guys.

I just shook it off  and went back to hanging with the boys.

"Who wants to play manhunt!" I yelled.

They all wanted to so we did. We divide ourselves into groups.

Zach and Jonah
Daniel and Corbyn
Jack and I

"Ok we'll come tag you guys and stuff." Corbyn said.

Jonah and Zach went off somewhere. Mean while Jack and I went the other way.

We went to these woods behind my house. We went far in not realizing that we didn't have any flashlights.

"We went to far in." I said.

"It's ok. We'll find our way out." Jack reassured me.

We walked out of the woods the opposite direction of my house.

"This isn't my house." I said.

"This is a golf field." Jack said.

We started walking towards the closed golf field. We didn't think anyone was there because well, it was closed.

10 minutes go by and I was sure we were fine. But we weren't.

"Hey! Who's there?" A security guard said.

"Shit!" Jack and I whispered.

"Your not supposed to be here!" The man yelled.

"Run!" Jack said.

He grabbed my hand and started running. As I was running I saw the man chasing after us.

Jack and I saw a dumpster and hid behind there till it was clear we out ran the security guard.

We stopped hiding. We called an uber to take us back to my house because we were lost.

We got back to my house and saw everyone was waiting in the driveway.

"Where have you guys been?" Jonah asked.

"We got chased by a fucking security guard!!" We both yelled at the same time.

We went inside to get water. Jack and I were tired of running. Jack, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel left the house.

It always creeped me out being home alone. I guess it's just because I watch Shane Dawson's conspiracy theory videos too much. They scare me, but I always just keep watching.

I changed into my pjs. I hopped in bed and curled up in my blankets. I got a text from someone.

J: sorry that guard chased us today
G: it's not your fault
J: well goodnight
G: goodnight

The chapter kind of got better. Jack and Gabby are bonding which is good. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Please keep reading.